Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, I guess that makes it easier. It would have been nice for the camera to get it's own button.
    Fix Facebook Calendar sync.

This has been an issue since day one. All events I RSVP to are off by 3 hours.
  3.    #23  
    -voice dialing
    Last edited by Warblad13; 01/21/2010 at 05:44 PM.
  4.    #24  
    -led notifications
    Invitation of calendar events as well as managing invitees
    Automatic integration of birthdays and anniversaries
    Task sync with popular online products like "Dont forget the Milk" or Google
    Allow for organization of the order of contact info (if I want the office number to be on top, I can switch it on the Pre)
    Built-in export function of contacts
    More speed in Calendar
    Call length in Call history
    Ability to SMS from Call Log
    Better Universal search - includes web bookmarks, customizable search engines
    Customizable home screens (as many as I want) with naming options, tabs, and icon options (3x3, 4x4, 5x4, etc)
    More sound options (ringtones for voicemail, SMS, and email sounds separetly)
    Profiles (or at least the API's for such an App to be made)
    Mic API!!!!
    LED API (so it legitimizes the Torch apps)
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    I would also like to see SOME of the patches for the launcher integrated into WebOS.
    I would like to see ALL of the patches incorporated into the OS as options. webOS, imho, is not configurable enough at this point. People all want different things. Why not give them the options?
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    - Easier Copy n Paste (ie iPhone)
    I have to disagree on that one. I like the webOS copy/paste functionality better than iPhone's!

You ARE using the
    • GESTURE AREA - A
    • GESTURE AREA - C
    • GESTURE AREA - V
    • GESTURE AREA - X

shortcuts, aren't you? I think they are freakin' cool (and easy and intuitive) now that I've gotten used to using them
    Quote Originally Posted by cowkong View Post
    -Better battery life
    -Be able to customize colors (messaging app, launcher, ect)
    -Some form of widgets
    - I'd like to see more use of gesture area (maybe a way of one hand zooming)
    - Update the visuals of the phone (I'm not a fan of the grey)
    - More use of notification system
    - Improved messaging app (send a quick text without goin into the conversation)
    - LED notifications
    -More screens in launcher
    -Improved bluetooth usability
    - Improved speed overall
    - A decent Facebook app
    - A better youtube app (log in, view subscriptions, ect...)

I know I'm askin for a lot but I believe Palm will eventually address most of these, I have trust in them because they've done really well so far.
    I promised I would say too much, so I won't, but one of the things on your wishlist IS included in v1.4 (and in a cooler way than we'd been expecting)!!
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    I promised I would say too much, so I won't, but one of the things on your wishlist IS included in v1.4 (and in a cooler way than we'd been expecting)!!
    hope its the speed and battery life
  10.    #30  
    -block tr011s button
    How about a gps driven mileage tracker for business? one that can not only email the data, but also kjust toggle on and off rather than enter starting mileage each time.
    1- Speed
    2- Speed
    3- Speed
    4- Better battery
    5- Fix memory leaks
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Voice Dialing or Voice Navigation would be supr sweet
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    - Bring Synergy up to date. Other phones have already incorperated their own synergy-like syncing features to the point that Palm's is barely a selling point anymore. Let us sort through/arrange/group contacts. Let us upload status updates and tweets to Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc from out phones (directly from Universal Search would be cool). Let us see our friend's updates, their new pictures, their locations, whatever. HTC phones have already surpassed synergy, so has Motoblur. Still, Palm was the first I believe.

- Lag free UI. Well, less laggy please. Especially the music app.

That's it from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, it's the LED notifications. I remember reading something about that it recently...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    OK if we don't have led notifications with the update who cares, there's a patch for that, taking pictures is hard for u? use the space bar or the volume keys - there's a patch for that too. I would like to see visual voice mail like the one in the instinct. i would love to be able to zoom while taking a picture and to corp too. that's basically my wish list.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    -cpu scaling
    -better battery life
    -led notifications
    -better battery life
    -More sound options (so that i can set different ringtones for sms,e-mail, etc.)
  18.    #38  
    -stability
  19.    #39  
    -better auto spell check
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12