Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Note to self: if I ever use rice to dry my Pre, don't use a pot to hold it.. put it in a ziploc baggy.

Sorry to hear about your Pre.
    lolz
    Still no pics though.....
    Hmmmmm.....
    no effing way, that's crazy if you have pics you should def post them up.. that is if you have some.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    man, come to think about it, i guess i just think things to literally but if you filled a pot of rice i'm guessing it would take like what 2 or 3 cups of rice, then she added the salt, did she not turn the rice so that the salt would mix in.

i'm not saying it's bs i just think about things too much.

Also, i'm spanish so i make my rice differently, i would of first washed the rice, second cut onions, green pepers and tomatoe first i would of put the vegtable in by it's self w/ some vegtable oil then i would of put the rice in then i would of put some salt and last i would of added water....

If it was my kitchen i would of saved your phone ;-)

ROFL... sorry for your loss.. but this is FUNNY!
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    man, come to think about it, i guess i just think things to literally but if you filled a pot of rice i'm guessing it would take like what 2 or 3 cups of rice, then she added the salt, did she not turn the rice so that the salt would mix in.

Also, i'm spanish so i make my rice differently, i would of first washed the rice, second cut onions, green pepers and tomatoe first i would of put the vegtable in by it's self w/ some vegtable oil then i would of put the rice in then i would of put some salt and last i would of added water....

Guess he should have married you
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Guess he should have married you
    lmao ahole

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call Bravo Sierra on this one. Lets see a picture of dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD1346 View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to call Bravo Sierra on this one. Lets see a picture of dinner.
    Yep, no pictures of the Tango Uniform Pre = urban legend. Great story, but unfortunately that must be all that it is.
  12.    #32  
    sorry, but not pic avail... lol :0)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12