1.    #1  
    Yes, it was a VZW radio ad, and it re-confirmed Jan. 25th.
    It mentioned; "...... These 'new' Palms will help bring your life together...... Keep applications open and flick effortlessly between them."
    It was only a few seconds, but it got the point across, like it's supposed to.
    Good to see that they're already starting to push it.
    BTW-- If i'm not allowed to even partially quote that ad, somebody please let me know.
    I'll edit the post if necessary.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/15/2010 at 05:43 AM.
    I'm excited to hear that lol, I wonder what the actual TV commercial will look and sound like.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    I have access to radio and TV ads in telecom. Though it takes longer for me to get radio. I'll check back in on Monday and see if anything comes up. If I find it, I'll post it up.
    I heard the Verizon Ad here in Houston Yesterday and confirmed Jan 25th release. Same thing posted. "it brings your work and home life seamlessly together". I am excited to see palm expanding into other carriers.
    your allowed to quote things as long as you provide the source, which you did. great job on not wanting to get sued!!!
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    your allowed to quote things as long as you provide the source, which you did. great job on not wanting to get sued!!!
    Heh heh, thanx.
    Yeah umm... I prefer not to get sued.