1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I got my pre back in june when it debuted. it's been fine thus far, with minor problems that i've been able to remedy. But it froze yesterday when i was trying to access an application, and now i can't access anything beyond what's on the initial launcher page. I can't scroll over to where the app catalog is located, or scroll to where device info is located. i have no idea why this happened. please, any help would be most welcome.
    i have been having the same problem.. i just keep restarting my phone and pulling the battery out till i can get them back.. im having the problem as i write this.. wat im gonna do is move all my apps to the first launcher page so i dont have this problem anymore..u should do the same cuz its gonna keep happening. it happens to me daily now..i think it cuz i have so many apps.. over 150 apps
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    This has happened to me several times as well. I've been solving it by plugging my charger in and then removing it. That seems to fix it for a little while.

I have no clue as to what may be causing it.
    this happened to me as well. And this morning, I awoke to a barely powered Pre, and I charge it over night every single night. Another thing I noticed is that my indicator light was blinking so naturally I thought I had a notice or aomething. I tapped the power button and the phone resetted. What's up w/ that!?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    It happened to me yesterday for the first time. And while that was happening, Universal Search was also disabled. If I started typing anything, the launcher page would come up.

I used Orange+Sym+R to restart the Pre, but the problem persisted. After another restart, everything was back to normal.
  6.    #6  
    i've tried all of these things. i've even removed all patches. i really don't want run web OS doctor right now, since 1.4 should be out fairly soon anyways. it's just very annoying that I can't access so many functions et al. on my phone including the app catalog, google maps, youtube, everything that's not located on the first launcher page.