1.    #1  
    I'm ready for the flash beta. With only two weeks left before February. I thought the beta would have hit this week. Can't wait to play with it, I'm hoping to be able to stream some basketball games.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    I know Palm said soon, but I didn't get my hopes up. I'm not too worried about it. However, if for some reason it doesn't come with 1.4 I'll be kinda sad.
    Soon is corporate speak for the day we think it will boost our stock prices to look the best on our accounting sheets for the month/quarter/fiscal year, which ever applies. In this case, month. When that is, only Palm and Adobe knows at this point.
    I would guess it is the day before Apple's next big event
    it'll release 1 week before 1.4 drops and overrides the beta
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Im stoked for that as well. btw longhorn, if u dont mind me asking, where/how would u watch basketball games. Im a huge nuggets fan, and have been looking to do this for a while with no luck so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I would guess it is the day before Apple's next big event
    When is that? It should be interesting..
    Been checking this site everyday for that good front page to have the news that the beta is out. Flash is going to make the pre amazing.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    When is that? It should be interesting..
    1/27 is the big apple event. As far as I'm concerned I can wait until flash is stable for webOS. Last thing we need is tons of threads saying how crappy flash is or how flash bricked my phone. We waited this long so a few more days can't hurt.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVisionary View Post
    Im stoked for that as well. btw longhorn, if u dont mind me asking, where/how would u watch basketball games. Im a huge nuggets fan, and have been looking to do this for a while with no luck so far.
    Justin.tv for one.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Ahh, XKCD...
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    HAhaha, if we get flash the day of Apple's Event that would be hilarious.
    That's just sticking it to their faces that we got flash!
    adobe's "soon" is the same time frame of your mom's "soon". call her and ask, mine just said "soon means soon, now stop asking me stupid questions"
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVisionary View Post
    atdhe.net is a good one.

I stream Basketball games on my PS3 using atdhe.net .
    This is one of the worst words in the English language.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    lol @ tags
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwm3 View Post
    atdhe.net is a good one.

I stream Basketball games on my PS3 using atdhe.net .
    Thats awesome, will try those. I Have been trying to use playOn to stream to my ps3 as well, but some feeds are not working... but thats another topic.
    Once we get flash Im pretty sure Ill be watching(mostly listening) to basketball games in my car (touchstone), maybe catch a glance or replay at a red light. Can't complain with Palm, so far they are delivering.