1.    #1  
    Hey. Anyone want to vote on which is better and then tell why out of the iPhone3GS or Nexus 1?

Nexus One and iPhone 3gs | Pop17
    Last edited by igobytony; 01/14/2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    Hey. Anyone want to vote on which is better and then tell why out of the iPhone3GS or Nexus 1?

Muh... great post if this had anything to do with a Pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Muh... great post if this had anything to do with a Pre.
    well, i wrote in that i thought the pre was a great choice and why when i voted. i sort of made it about the pre in that way. and the girl who made the video was nice enough to count that vote. i had originally mentioned doing that in my post, but then i felt kind of bad, like i was suggesting people do that, so i edited it out.

hopefully a mod will move this since i was lacking to foresight to post in the cross platform area...
    well, i wrote in that i thought the pre was a great choice and why when i voted. i sort of made it about the pre in that way. and the girl who made the video was nice enough to count that vote. i had originally mentioned doing that in my post, but then i felt kind of bad, like i was suggesting people do that, so i edited it out.

hopefully a mod will move this since i was lacking to foresight to post in the cross platform area...
    LOL... I couldn't let you slide without giving you a good ribbing!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I couldn't let you slide without giving you a good ribbing!
    but of course! that's what the internet is for. it's purpose was pretty well explained in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...

BTW Buckaroo Bonzai was an awesome movie! I loved that when I was a kid.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts

Watched for the cute girl. Thanks.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Watched for the cute girl. Thanks.
    i watched a couple of her other videos on their youtube, and there were some interesting ones. and yeah, she's pretty cute, eh!