Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Wow this phone is awesome, i installed Preware which was a breeze thanks to the members on the board! This device is so elegant and yet powerful to use. I switched over from verizon because the prices on Sprint are unbeatable. I used russ mcguire's employee discount and am only paying $59.99 for unlimited everything. The porting of the previous number took place in a day and Sprint Next Day aired the device to me! Damn I wish I had made the jump earlier. Now that the Pre is going to be on Verizon let's hope Palm continues to dazzle and amaze with new webOS devices. PREWARE FTW!
    welcome.

$69.99 will give you s|p member status and allow upgrade of the phone every 12 months, instead of normal 24 months.

I don't know if your situation is different tho. Maybe they still treat ur plan as $69.99.

good luck
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Welcome to our Pre Community
    Great news! Welcome to WebOS and PreCentral!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks Clevin will look into it.. thanks Jurias will be using this forum a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    welcome.

$69.99 will give you s|p member status and allow upgrade of the phone every 12 months, instead of normal 24 months.

I don't know if your situation is different tho. Maybe they still treat ur plan as $69.99.

good luck
    he still gets Premier perks on the EPRP.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks fellas! this is only the beginning of webOS...can't wait for the developers to really start hammering out the apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by lwong212 View Post
    Thanks fellas! this is only the beginning of webOS...can't wait for the developers to really start hammering out the apps.
    Welcome to the pre and the forums. Yes, it has become a very exciting time for the development of the platform.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Yes it has Gabbott..I have been lurking on the forum for a while lol
    sup
    Quote Originally Posted by Maydae23 View Post
    sup
    Yeah, hanh?

lol