Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Since the beginning of pre, I have not been able to access my pdf's sent from my work daily. I believe it has something to do with the software used to make these pfs, but I always get the same error "render document failed".

My phone needs to find a way to open these files and I am offering $100 to your favorite paypal account to the first person who finds a way to do so either with a preware file/mod or 3rd party app. All I want to do is read the same pdf's that my friends can on their iphones or blackberry's.

thanks in advance!!!
    Eh, according to the posts in this thread http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...nt-failed.html you'd need to make sure the pdfs were saved in the latest version of adobe. Not much use if you don't have a pc, I know..
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Is that the only fix? C'mon...

Third party app? Any way to change pdf viewer?? Argh. $100???
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Possible patch?? Anyone?

Is there ever going to be a pdf reader that works?
    I would recommend you chat with palm support, it's their app they should be aware there's an issue and be thinking about a fix for it
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    nothing???
    What version of Distiller are your PDFs being created in and to what version of Reader? Can you post an example PDF here?