1.    #1  
    Ive had my pre for about 5 months now. I ased the Palm data transfer assistant to transfer all my data from my palm desktop to my palm pre. It transffered everything to the palm profile. Since then I have moved all my contacts to google.

My question is this:

When the pre plus come out on verizon, my old man is going to get one. When I run the palm data transfer assistant, will it give me the option to use googles profile or does it only let u transfer to plam profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    Ive had my pre for about 5 months now. I ased the Palm data transfer assistant to transfer all my data from my palm desktop to my palm pre. It transffered everything to the palm profile. Since then I have moved all my contacts to google.

My question is this:

When the pre plus come out on verizon, my old man is going to get one. When I run the palm data transfer assistant, will it give me the option to use googles profile or does it only let u transfer to plam profile?
    Only the Palm profile (at this point). There are a few different methods to transfer to Google, but at this point, that's not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post

My question is this:

from palm desktop you should be able to export as a csv file (if i remember correctly and upload it to google from there.

if not try it with a second step in between... setup your palm desktop to sync with outlook or ical and than export that file to csv and upload to google
  4.    #4  
    I tried exporting from the palm desktop, creating a csv file. I uploaded that to google and everything was all messed up in google. I'm guessing the headers have to be set a certain way?