1.    #1  
    I'm utterly sick & tired of this message on Preware. Followed every procedure possible but can't install ANYTHING anymore after updating to latest version (although I got this message pretty often before the update as well).
    Will someone come up with something more reliable than Preware or are we stuck with it? This is a very very frustrating phone...
    now you've done it...
    "We're Desperate, Get used to it!" - John Doe and Exene Cervanka of X
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I'm utterly sick & tired of this message on Preware. Followed every procedure possible but can't install ANYTHING anymore after updating to latest version (although I got this message pretty often before the update as well).
    Will someone come up with something more reliable than Preware or are we stuck with it? This is a very very frustrating phone...
    Are you seriously b!tching about an app that has been provided to you free of charge by awesome people who have worked countless hours so that those of us who know nothing about coding are able to benefit from their skills? Not to mention the fact that some of those people who have worked so hard didn't even have PrPrPr&#$275$;$s$ $of$ $their$ $own$ $until$ $very$ $recently$, $and$ $yet$ $they$ $generously$ $offered$ $up$ $their$ $time$ $and$ $efforts$ $to$ $this$ $community$, $and$ $continue$ $to$ $do$ $so$ $daily$. $If$ $you$'$re$ $having$ $problems$, $try$ asking for help, instead of complaining. Until you've contributed a tenth of what the WebOS Internals group has given, you have no right to b!tch. I'm utterly speechless at this rank ingratitude.

4.    #4  
    I humbly think I'm entitled to an opinion, would you be happier to have something for free that works just partially or pay for something but have NO PROBLEMS AT ALL when you NEED to use it?!?

I respect everyone's job, but I'm sorry I can't be as much enthusiastic as you about Preware.
    I don't really know how to respond to this kind of rubbish. Are you 12 or something crowning? It seems your self entitlement is on par with (most of) the children of this generation.

On another note, why not just read the logs and find out why it's not working? Or is that too much work for you?
    Stand it or sell it.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danman_6 View Post
    now you've done it...
    HAHAHAHA best comment since I've been a member. CLASSIC !!
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I humbly think I'm entitled to an opinion, would you be happier to have something for free that works just partially or pay for something but have NO PROBLEMS AT ALL when you NEED to use it?!?

I respect everyone's job, but I'm sorry I can't be as much enthusiastic as you about Preware.
    Sure, you're entitled to an opinion. You're also entitled to not like Preware. To each his own. And if you had posted a message about how you keep getting these error messages and it's making you very frustrated and are there any other options/things that you can do instead, I'm pretty darn sure you would have gotten a lot of sympathy and suggestions from the very helpful folks here in this community. Instead, you elected to b!tch and moan and basically imply that Preware is crap and can't someone write something better. Hence the flames you're getting instead of assistance. Bodgingbrom is right - this is self-entitlement at its worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    HAHAHAHA best comment since I've been a member. CLASSIC !!
    LOL, that was a good one, but I'm rather partial to this reply in a different thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    LOL, that was a good one, but I'm rather partial to this reply in a different thread.
    Bwahaha! Your right.. I loved that!
    "We're Desperate, Get used to it!" - John Doe and Exene Cervanka of X