1.    #1  
    I just went to send a Picture to one of my friends and noticed that I have buttons to send video's and music in an Email. Is this new? I do not have the patch on that lets you send it through MMS.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    never tried it before possibly new can anyone confirm
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I just noticed it, I'm just wondering if its a patch that I have installed or worse(left over Patch). I just checked the Webos made simple app for the pre and it shows it in there so it must be stock. I just now noticed it.
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 01/14/2010 at 02:21 PM.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    i think you still have the patch installed. i don't have this option
  5.    #5  
    Go to Email, click on compose,then click on the paper clip attachment and it will show you. I found it in the Webos made simple app and that is only for stock webos so its there if you look.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Go to Email, click on compose,then click on the paper clip attachment and it will show you. I found it in the Webos made simple app and that is only for stock webos so its there if you look.
    Yup, I have those options there when I click on attachments in an email composition window. No patches ever installed.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Yup, I have those options there when I click on attachments in an email composition window. No patches ever installed.
    Cool thanks for the help, I didn't think there was a patch for that but I just never noticed. I guess I usually just go to my pictures first to send it in an email.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I have always had that option in email, the patch is for messaging/mms
    Quote Originally Posted by edd247 View Post
    I have always had that option in email, the patch is for messaging/mms