1.    #1  
    Ever since Google Reader updated, my "Feeds" app won't allow me to mark articles as "read." I logged out and then back in - which fixed my initial issue of my feeds not showing up from Google. But still can't mark any feeds as "read" - even if I click the article and actually read it.

Is there a fix out there? Or do I need to switch to another RSS reader?
    Having the exact same issue... Not ready to switch since I can still read it but I'm definitely needing an update here!
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. Until they fix it, I've been going go Google to mark them as read. I'm not sure when it broke or what the deal is. I wish they would fix it though, its one of my favorite apps.
    try logging out and logging back it.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I tried that earlier, did not fix the problem.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    try logging out and logging back it.
    doesn't fix this problem...that only fixes the problem with Feeds not picking up the Google Reader feeds. But it still wont mark any as read
    I wish the developer would chime in with an ETA on a fix. Hopefully it will be in the next batch of apps posted by Palm.
  8.    #8  
    well the new RSS reader in the app catalog seems to work well...i might have to leave feeds for good if they don't fix this "mark as new" issue
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem, this is now twice that this app has gone down... I am going back to scoop until a better RSS reader hits the app catalog.
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre
  10.    #10  
    any word from the developer? or is there any way we can get our $$$ back?
    i dont know whats wrong with google. every upgrade from google for their mobile service break things all over the place. They removed easy access to picture, news, blog search, etc, etc.

Palm should try to allow multiple search engines on urlbar. Like mobile firefox would.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    It also seems to send duplicate notifications. Mine is set to check every hour for NEW updates, so now its sending a notification every hour even if there aren't new updates.
    Yeah I emailed the developer, nothing yet. Seems the updates are few and far between for Feeds these days anyway.. there have been outstanding issues with it since it hit the App Catalog that still haven't been fixed either
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Man that's a shame, it really is a nice feeder app.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard anything from the developer?
    I emailed the developer and got the following response on Sunday. He is been very responsive... give him a little time...

We are working on getting Feeds to work with Google's new changes right now. Please expect a few sometime this upcoming week.
    --
    Dennis Wilkins
    Delicious Morsel LLC