1.    #1  
    I think Palm should give us the option to have the cards rotate in a circle instead of always left to right. It would be cool to go into settings and activate it. It would be fun to play with, what do you think
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

I'm not fussed about a circle, but I would like the horizontal scrolling through the cards to be "circular", as has been suggested before. ie If you scroll far enough left you go from first openned to last openned, and if you scroll far enough to the right you go from last openned to first openned.
    Yea that would be cool. I remember seeing a thread with this same idea about a week or so ago.
    poll it!
    It would be a cool mod, and I wouldn't think it would be "too hard" to code either...

Palm musta thought about that while they were developing the card view,, I wonder why they didn't incorporate that? Maybe there are too many dim-wits out there who wind up thinking they have "hundreds" of cards open (keeps scrolling?)
    +1
    Once we get the GPU integrated with the rest of WebOS we should be able to code some nice graphical effects. Circular card view, app launch animations, better menu animations, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'm not fussed about a circle, but I would like the horizontal scrolling through the cards to be "circular", as has been suggested before. ie If you scroll far enough left you go from first openned to last openned, and if you scroll far enough to the right you go from last openned to first openned.
    I've never used it, but there is a patch that is supposed to do exactly what you describe:

app launcher wrap pages
    or how about a 3-D cube that you could rotate and click on the app you want that is running...
    not the launcher pages the cards
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    I've never used it, but there is a patch that is supposed to do exactly what you describe:

app launcher wrap pages
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    not the launcher pages the cards
    That's it. Unfortunately the card manipulation is probably deeper than patches can reach. (I'd be intersted to hear if it's not)
    option is always good.

but

if the cards were to go around circle, how do we flip it up to close it?
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    option is always good.

but

if the cards were to go around circle, how do we flip it up to close it?
    +1
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    +1
    just flip it up like normal. the cards would wrap around in a circular way. palm should look into it
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP