1.    #1  
    In my Installed Packages ALL the patches I had before the update show with the blue arrow like they needed updating, and I can't install anything, no patches, no themes, no apps, no nothing!

I already tried removing and re-installing Preware through OS Quick Install but no luck. What can I do to make the d^mn thing to work properly again?
  2.    #2  
    Some kind of idea on how to get out of here, anyone?
    WARNING: If u are a pre user with unlocked phone, and already installed 1.3.5.2 DO NOT install preware ... if u do it u cant install anything then cuz of security, it just hang the phone and then u cant install anything
    Quote Originally Posted by SunFire View Post
    WARNING: If u are a pre user with unlocked phone, and already installed 1.3.5.2 DO NOT install preware ... if u do it u cant install anything then cuz of security, it just hang the phone and then u cant install anything
    Can you be a bit more specific about "cant install anything then cuz of security". I have no apparent adverse effects of running Preware on GSM 1.3.5.2
    "no limit app catalog".... do u have it unlocked? it is just for unlocked ones.