1.    #1  
    After I end a call either outgoing or incoming, the volume level pops up for a few seconds. I am ending the call using the touchscreen hang-up button. Not sure why it keeps telling me what the volume level is at? Anyone know how to fix this?

Much appreciated in advance.
    You have any patches installed?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    usually caused by no notification during call patch
  4.    #4  
    Removed the No Notification during call patch and problem solved!
    I have this problem too but I have not installed that patch. I know I have in the past but wasn't sure it was on this exact pre. Actually I still think it was a previous pre. I guess its one of those reidual effects from the patch like what you see with the launcher page and blink notifications patch. I can live with it cause I don't want to doctor my phone for that one issue. At least now I know why that is happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I have this problem too but I have not installed that patch. I know I have in the past but wasn't sure it was on this exact pre. Actually I still think it was a previous pre. I guess its one of those reidual effects from the patch like what you see with the launcher page and blink notifications patch. I can live with it cause I don't want to doctor my phone for that one issue. At least now I know why that is happening
    You could always use the repair utility. It's been updated for 1.3.5.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    You could always use the repair utility. It's been updated for 1.3.5.1.
    Thanks. I will try that.