1.    #1  
    After the Latest preware update I am seeing all the Paid apps that are there on the Palm app store. Why are these showing up here if they are not free. If I click on them it takes me to the palm app store where I have to buy. Why do we have redudancy in apps? (if they are not free)
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmehta View Post
    After the Latest preware update I am seeing all the Paid apps that are there on the Palm app store. Why are these showing up here if they are not free. If I click on them it takes me to the palm app store where I have to buy. Why do we have redudancy in apps? (if they are not free)
    Go into the preferences and turn the feed off
    "why am I seeing all the Paid apps on preware"

because you have eyes! :P :P
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Go into the preferences and turn the feed off
    Yup.

The new set up is good if you want to look in one place, and one place only for apps.

For me, I like looking in Preware for the free stuff and the App Catalog for all the "official" stuff. So I simply turned off the feed for those apps. I kept the Palm Web and Palm Beta feeds though, so I don't have to use AppScoop anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmehta View Post
    In addition to the existing support for disabling individual feeds, we plan to have a preference to hide paid apps if you choose to not want to see them.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals