Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    not sure, if I am the only one who noticed this, but before 1.3.5.1, 6 out of 10 times Sprint Nav won't be able to figure out my current location (unless I restart my pre), it was more like a gamble<damn! it would fail everytime when I needed most>. But things have improved drastically, since last one week, not even ONCE sprint Nav had problem in finding my current location irrespective if I using wifi or 3g signal..any takers?
    Yeah and it doesn't stutter anymore either when giving directions, that was pretty annoying in 1.3.1.
    at 1st, the whole faceplate took me by surprise in didnt even know how to drive somewhere from my own location
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Whenever I had difficulty with SprintNav findingmy location I would launch Google Maps and then go back to Sprint Nav and it would then find my location in an instant. Google Maps never seems to have trouble.
    Finds my location but sometimes when recalculating it freezes and I need to turn it off and back on.
    Laissez Faire
    The only remaining problem I have with it is if you need to make a turn then a 2nd one relatively soon, many times she will tell you about the 2nd turn as you are driving PASS the street you were supposed to turn on!