1. CoobeyMeyer
    After Doctoring my Pre I signed in to my Palm Profile but all of my apps were gone and I searched for the free version of Tweed but it apears to be no longer in the app catalog and I really need Tweed for the timeline marking abilities because I read all of my tweets. I don't want to have to enter credit card info so if any one has the .ipk of Tweed Free I would greatly appreciate it! Or if you know of any other free twitter clients that have the timeline marking ability please let me know.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    TweeFree
    (Not sure about timeline feature)
  3. CoobeyMeyer
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    TweeFree
    (Not sure about timeline feature)
    Thats what I'm using in the meantime. But the timeline marking feature is a must for me.
    So..... It's a needed feature that tweed has, and you like tweed....

Why don't you shell out a couple of dollars and buy Tweed.

Just sayin ! It doesn't exactly break the bank and sounds like it'd be worth it for you.
    yeah.. support the developers
    support the devs, or try spaz, if it's available in your country
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    As explained in his other TweedFree thread on this forum (dunno why he started two...), it's not that he doesn't want to put in a credit card #, necessarily, but *can't*....
    ya twee free is great better then tweed loanscape mode has a way better interface and timeline and everything or spaz isnt bad as well but twee free is the bomb
    twee free is available either in homebrew or app store. spaz is just app store.