1.    #1  
    Open the launcher, tap "Preferences", tap "List Apps..."

You can see all of the apps installed on your phone with version numbers... awesome! However, there is no way to export or email this list. Having an exported list would make it easier to rebuild with ALL of your installed apps if the worst happens! Plus, you could share/trade your list with others.

If someone could create a patch to do this, I'd be truly grateful.
    When you say export the list do you mean just copy it over to a txt file of some sort for you and be done with it? But why would you want to share such a list with friends?

Or you do mean backup all the applications so that if you Dr your phone you can just download one app and it'll just restore your old apps for you? Than it would be illegal to share this with friends.
  3.    #3  
    Well, both would be ideal... a printable/sharable txt file and a complete backup solution!
    How about just copy the list to the clipboard and you can paste it wherever you desire (SMS, e-mail, memo, etc.)?
    your palm profile knows which apps you have, and if you log into your profile on a new phone all of your apps will be there automatically.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    How about just copy the list to the clipboard and you can paste it wherever you desire (SMS, e-mail, memo, etc.)?
    How would you suggest I copy the entire list at once without having to do many, many, many screen captures? The select all and copy commands are greyed out.

Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    your palm profile knows which apps you have, and if you log into your profile on a new phone all of your apps will be there automatically.
    As I understand it, the palm profile knows which paid apps I have but it knows nothing about my many homebrew apps.