Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    many patches I've put in required a luna restart. Or putting on a new theme needed a restart. (btw how do you switch themes w/o uninstalling and putting another on everytime?) Also updating my phone to 1.3.5 required me to uninstall some patches but not all would go away because of some ipkg error. Which is why I did the full reset and won't rehomebrew it and use a retail pre. And the sarcasm /exaggeration was a response to the people that say it's so hard to switch apps on a iphone. Who keep saying click tap click tap etc
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    *deleted*...you do not have to restart your phone after each patch. oh, and it isn't necessary to run the doctor after an update. i've patched the hell out of my phone (i love that this is something i can do to make my phone uniquely mine), and never had an issue with an update. i only doctored once, and that was because i was bored and wanted to see if it was as much of a pain as people said. it took less than ten minutes from plugging my phone in up to it asking me to enter my profile login.

I figure that you were not basing your argument on ignorance, and instead just exaggerating to attempt to prove your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Totally disagree. I use my web browser on my phone maybe 10% of the time. I'm usually on email, chat, FB, drPodder, Radio time, Google Maps. Stuff I leave open and swap between regularly. Like on my computer. I rarely web browse because most of what I need from the web runs in an app (ie Engadget). And when I do, it's something specific and I've got one browser window open.
    Yeah, it's typical that people using the Pre only use the browser "maybe 10% of the time".

And, unless SenseUI is different than what's on my son's ERIS, homescreens are nothing like cards. Homescreens on his device are the same as the three app pages on my Pre that you swipe between. Pages of icons or widgets are NOT cards.

I just don't know why it's hard for people to admit that WebOS does this one thing better than anybody else.
    Well, that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. I think SenseUI is VERY MUCH like cards, and anyone saying it's like the three app screens of the Pre clearly hasn't spent much time with it.

Which of the three app pages of the Pre:

- Displays weather local to your GPS location complete with city and the day's high and low
    - Displays a Twitter feed
    - ...or a Facebook feed
    - ...or your mail
    - ...or local coupons auto-refreshed and GPS-tuned
    - ...or visual thumbnails of your favorite contacts along with numbers indicating status updates such as those from their Facebook pages and photo albums
    - or your calendar in month view
    - or your music player complete with album art
    - or a stock feed
    - or any of a kazillion widgets that come with many of the Android apps?

Answer: None. It's just like an iPhone menu. Hey, look....here are some icons I can tap to make stuff happen.

Again, Android does some multitasking things better. WebOS does others better. It doesn't multitask Gmail better. It doesn't multitask web pages better. It doesn't multitask several major apps AT ALL, or even single task them for that matter. There's nothing active about it except for IMs and email. Everything else is something you have to launch and update. You can set up SenseUI to do a lot of that stuff for you all of the time.

And SenseUI never told me there were too many programs open. WebOS told me that repeatedly, and is still telling countless other users that.

Every OS has limitations and caveats. WebOS is no different. Neither is SenseUI and Android.
    okay you win that one. Ur pre is the perfect phone for you. But is the multitasking enough to make it the best phone available now that others will jump ship for? Right now the ability to take the moron test and facebook chat is more important than advanced gestures. I can see how you demo ur phone to power users but how do you demo the "fun" to others? That make people want you to pass them your phone. I can't find no unique apps that iphone/droid doesn't have. Maybe next month. To another point My phone is a pre (anti-preboy) that's why I can't answer iphones power thoroughly. You neex to go to the iphone forums to find the right answer. It's too bad that this summer apple will demo everything from ur first post and then people will say "I need the new iphone because they told me I need multitasking" don't forget your charger next time you tripletask.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    pretty typical response here. Look back over my posts on this thread and you'll see that I said this was how iclones would respond. Evade the question and bring up things that their phone might have over the pre. I think it's on page one. Pretty funny.
    This is not a scenario specific to the pre. This can happen to any user on any platform. Was is unique to the pre is the way it handles it. All I'm asking is how your phone would handle the situation. I didn't brine up anything that is impossible, as you did with the 9 gig example, although it will be possible with the pre plus. I just asked you to outline how your phone would handle this multitasking opportunity, and you refused to do it, which I guess is understandable give you iphone's limitations.
    And by the way, adding landscape for pdf, msg'ing, and email is much easier than you stated. *Do me a favor, if you are going to trashtalk a product, make sure you get your facts straight.
    All you have to do is tell me how your phone will handle these types of multitasking situations. *That's it. *That's all I want to know. *It's why I started this thread and if you don't want to do that, no worries. *I hope you enjoy your phone, it is an excellent product. *Just not, IMO, as good as webOS.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhi View Post
    many patches I've put in required a luna restart. Or putting on a new theme needed a restart. (btw how do you switch themes w/o uninstalling and putting another on everytime?) Also updating my phone to 1.3.5 required me to uninstall some patches but not all would go away because of some ipkg error. Which is why I did the full reset and won't rehomebrew it and use a retail pre. And the sarcasm /exaggeration was a response to the people that say it's so hard to switch apps on a iphone. Who keep saying click tap click tap etc
    If you got the IPKG error, it means that you didn't properly remove your patches before the update. Your bad for not learning enough about your phone and Preware to know to do this in the first place. But don't worry, you're not alone. I've helped about a dozen pre users out in the last few days that had the same problem. Nothing that a little education about your phone won't fix.
    And if you are actually a pre user who just wants to badmouth the product, why don't you just get rid of it altogether? No one said the platform was perfect for everyone. Stop the bitterness and move on clone.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    No one said the platform was perfect for everyone.
    100% agree with this statement which is why I don't like these threads calling out other platforms. It's more about peoples grudge against the iphone/droid than pres positives. I like pre I hate phanboys. They're the reason I didn't get the iphone and why I bought the pre launch day. But pre users are turning into the apple people we used to complaina about. Really I probably wouldve loved the phone if I never found out about this forum since reading all the hype from 'the first half of 2009'.
    morrison I look forward to a response from you since I gave you one to your post to me
    it just occurred to me that it would be better if webos cards had titles so you can know what program or web page it is more quickly, especially in mini card view
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Yeah, it's typical that people using the Pre only use the browser "maybe 10% of the time".

Well, that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. I think SenseUI is VERY MUCH like cards, and anyone saying it's like the three app screens of the Pre clearly hasn't spent much time with it.

- Displays weather local to your GPS location complete with city and the day's high and low
    - ...or a Facebook feed
    - ...or your mail
    - ...or visual thumbnails of your favorite contacts along with numbers indicating status updates such as those from their Facebook pages and photo albums
    - or a stock feed

Answer: None. It's just like an iPhone menu. Hey, look....here are some icons I can tap to make stuff happen.

Again, Android does some multitasking things better. WebOS does others better. It doesn't multitask Gmail better. It doesn't multitask web pages better. It doesn't multitask several major apps AT ALL, or even single task them for that matter. There's nothing active about it except for IMs and email. Everything else is something you have to launch and update. You can set up SenseUI to do a lot of that stuff for you all of the time.

And SenseUI never told me there were too many programs open. WebOS told me that repeatedly, and is still telling countless other users that.

Every OS has limitations and caveats. WebOS is no different. Neither is SenseUI and Android.
    I have to tell you, I'm glad I started this thread, if only to get responses like yours. It's great to get a solid perspective from an android user, and I admit, it sounds like the multitasking abilities of the platform are much more intricate than I've experienced in my limited exposure to the droid. From what you've said, I think you either underestimate the abilities of the pre since it's been updated, or haven't experienced the capabilities of a number of apps that have come out recently that can run completely in the background. And I'm pretty sure from what you've said that you've never used the Music Remix app.
    That being said, you have really opened my eyes a bit to what Android can do, which is what I expected eventually from an android user. I knew that iclones wouldn't have much intelligent to say, and actually predicted that the would evade the issue and bring up things that their phones can do, which occurred quicker than I thought is would with surfhi's post. I appreciate your perspective, and it has been helpful to me to hear exactly what android can do that makes it the successful and popular platform it has evolved into.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    it just occurred to me that it would be better if webos cards had titles so you can know what program or web page it is more quickly, especially in mini card view
    Really? I mean, seriously? Really?

10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhi View Post
    100% agree with this statement which is why I don't like these threads calling out other platforms. It's more about peoples grudge against the iphone/droid than pres positives. I like pre I hate phanboys. They're the reason I didn't get the iphone and why I bought the pre launch day. But pre users are turning into the apple people we used to complaina about. Really I probably wouldve loved the phone if I never found out about this forum since reading all the hype from 'the first half of 2009'.
    surfhi, while I agree that fanb0ys are annoying as hell, I have to say that I did start this thread as a sort of response to the badmouthing that many iphone and android users have been smearing around the forums. I personally believe that webOS is the best platform, and also holds the most potential as well. I don't hold a grudge against any any other phones. That would actually be pretty sad if my life boiled down to that.
    I do wonder why you think finding precentral has soured your experience with the pre. I have the exact opposite feelings. Precentral has opened up the homebrew community to me, and having been a launch day user myself, I can honestly say ive visited this site nearly every day, if only to keep up with the latest news or help out those new to the scene. Sort of tipping my hand about the excitement I still have about my phone. I'm sorry you've become bitter about the phone because of the posts of pre fanb0ys who, I agree can be frightenly similar to the iclones out there who believe Apple can do no wrong. I have been openly critical of Palm in the past, and I did grow quite impatient with the lack of features being brought on. But I always knew that this OS was for me, and after the CES presentation, I feel like my wait has been rewarded, and I can't wait to see what's next.
    regarding your rebuttals to my statements and the original question I posed, I'm afraid to say that I don't think they hold much substance, so there's little I can respond to.
    What I will say is that from your posts I believe you are a liar when you say that you are a launch day user. I highly doubt you are a pre owner at all. I am also not interested in what the iphone might do when/if it is reinvented later this year. My question concerned what it can do now. And what it does is lack effective multitasking abilities, sport an outdated and tired UI, and lock down the OS to the point that they not only release updates that stop consumers from jailbreaking their phones that they purshased and jailbreak in order to improve it according to their needs, but even block the implementation of adobe software updates, depriving their tens of millions of loyal consumers of having flash on their devices. But if that's the way you want to go, and it sounds to me like you already are an iclone troll, then by all means, leave this site that maddens you so badly, and move along to theiphoneblog. And good luck in all your future smartphone endeavors. Peace.
    Last edited by morrison0880; 01/13/2010 at 11:51 PM.

- ...or a Facebook feed
    - ...or your mail
    - or a stock feed

As a good friend once told me; I ain't got to lie to you, you ain't nobody.

Widgets on your desktop and applications running in windows are two different things. Ask your computer. I happen to think the way WebOS works is more intuitive and easy to use. Once you need to move past the widgets, the world gets fussy and busy. My opinion.

Not hating on Android, I hope it does well. Might actually own one some day.
    Widgets on your desktop and applications running in windows are two different things. Ask your computer. I happen to think the way WebOS works is more intuitive and easy to use. Once you need to move past the widgets, the world gets fussy and busy. My opinion.
    You're arguing against a point no one is making. You said there's no difference between the SenseUI screens and the three launcher pages on a Pre. Or more accurately, you said:

Homescreens on his device are the same as the three app pages on my Pre that you swipe between.
    That's demonstrably, absolutely wrong. No opinion. You're objectively wrong.

WebOS is better at some aspects of multitasking, I think. So is Android. I'm not arguing that it's better or that WebOS is better (edit: OVERALL. I'm not arguing either is better overall). They each have their advantages. I know people around here have a dog in this fight and want to root for "their team", but it shouldn't blind you to objective advantages other platforms have that would greatly behoove WebOS as well.
    Last edited by mikah912; 01/14/2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I have used a Droid and found it difficult to switch between apps. I couldn't even figure it out. Admittedly I only played with it for a few minutes.
    You're arguing against a point no one is making. You said there's no difference between the SenseUI screens and the three launcher pages on a Pre. Or more accurately, you said:

That's demonstrably, absolutely wrong. No opinion. You're objectively wrong.

WebOS is better at some aspects of multitasking, I think. So is Android. I'm not arguing that it's better or that WebOS is better (edit: OVERALL. I'm not arguing either is better overall). They each have their advantages. I know people around here have a dog in this fight and want to root for "their team", but it shouldn't blind you to objective advantages other platforms have that would greatly behoove WebOS as well.
    Well, as long as you're going to quote me, how about using the whole thing:

And, unless SenseUI is different than what's on my son's ERIS, homescreens are nothing like cards. Homescreens on his device are the same as the three app pages on my Pre that you swipe between. Pages of icons or widgets are NOT cards.

I just don't know why it's hard for people to admit that WebOS does this one thing better than anybody else.
    I was specifically talking about my son's ERIS which, at this point, is just set up with a bunch of icons on each homescreen. The fact that you can set it up to do all that other stuff with widgets is awesome, but it's still not the same as the card metaphor like you said it was, and totally misses the point of addressing the original scenario. If you notice, I didn't say anything about overall, I said this one thing (switching between open applications), which you yourself said on Android requires pressing and holding the home button for two seconds. I can see many advantages of the Android operating system, this just doesn't happen to be one of them.
    Well, as long as you're going to quote me, how about using the whole thing:

I was specifically talking about my son's ERIS which, at this point, is just set up with a bunch of icons on each homescreen. The fact that you can set it up to do all that other stuff with widgets is awesome, but it's still not the same as the card metaphor like you said it was, and totally misses the point of addressing the original scenario.
    It doesn't miss the point at all. If I want to swipe to the left to see Twitter as someone would in WebOS...I can do that with Sense UI. If I want to swipe to the right to see FB as someone would in WebOS...I can do that with Sense UI. You have to tap the card to make it fullscreen...I have to tap the widget to launch the app fullscreen. In each case, you get a snapshot of program info, and must act on it to make it active and fully usable. Meanwhile, the widget continues to update and pull down info in the background. Not sure if the parallel WebOS apps would do that, but that's secondary anyway.

It's not just limited to FB and Twitter. If I want to swipe to my browser, it's there too. If I want to swipe to my mail. It's there too. If I want to swipe to my calendar...it's there too. Favorite contacts. There too. Weather. Pretty much all of the most common functions have an awesome SenseUI equivalent/widget on the homescreen. Anything else...I can just plop the icon wherever I want it. Six in one hand. A half dozen in the other.

If you notice, I didn't say anything about overall, I said this one thing (switching between open applications), which you yourself said on Android requires pressing and holding the home button for two seconds. I can see many advantages of the Android operating system, this just doesn't happen to be one of them.
    I simply said that it is not that different functionally. You may save a second or two by swiping over holding down a button, but you will also save a second or two by being able to go directly from the first app you opened to the sixth with a single tap. You will also save a second or two by having all of your web windows in ONE app that you can kinetically scroll through. You will also save a second or two by never getting a message telling you "Sorry...I can't open this program. Go close some and try again."

There is more to multitasking than "Swiping can be faster than holding down a button and tapping", just as there is more to web browsing than render or pinch-zoom speed (yet another advantage WebOS has over Android). I'm saying you should look at all the factors that go into an aspect of the OS. Few here seem willing to do that in their rush to crown WebOS the multitasking champion of the world.
    It doesn't miss the point at all. If I want to swipe to the left to see Twitter as someone would in WebOS...I can do that with Sense UI. If I want to swipe to the right to see FB as someone would in WebOS...I can do that with Sense UI. You have to tap the card to make it fullscreen...I have to tap the widget to launch the app fullscreen. In each case, you get a snapshot of program info, and must act on it to make it active and fully usable. Meanwhile, the widget continues to update and pull down info in the background. Not sure if the parallel WebOS apps would do that, but that's secondary anyway.

It's not just limited to FB and Twitter. If I want to swipe to my browser, it's there too. If I want to swipe to my mail. It's there too. If I want to swipe to my calendar...it's there too. Favorite contacts. There too. Weather. Pretty much all of the most common functions have an awesome SenseUI equivalent/widget on the homescreen. Anything else...I can just plop the icon wherever I want it. Six in one hand. A half dozen in the other.

I simply said that it is not that different functionally. You may save a second or two by swiping over holding down a button, but you will also save a second or two by being able to go directly from the first app you opened to the sixth with a single tap. You will also save a second or two by having all of your web windows in ONE app that you can kinetically scroll through. You will also save a second or two by never getting a message telling you "Sorry...I can't open this program. Go close some and try again."

There is more to multitasking than "Swiping can be faster than holding down a button and tapping", just as there is more to web browsing than render or pinch-zoom speed (yet another advantage WebOS has over Android). I'm saying you should look at all the factors that go into an aspect of the OS. Few here seem willing to do that in their rush to crown WebOS the multitasking champion of the world.
    Actually, no - with Advance Gestures turned on I there is no tapping to make an app full screen. However, if I do want to minimize and re-arrange cards on the fly I have that option with just a swipe. If I want that FB card next to the browser card to fit what I'm currently doing, I can do that very quickly and easily. And depending on what I'm doing, I may not want other programs running, taking up cycles and bandwidth and I can very quickly configure for the task at hand.

And you're absolutely right, there is a lot to multitasking, and the Pre handles it differently than anything else out there. It's not just the cards, it's the gesture area, the notifications, the drop down menus and the physical keyboard, all working together the way they do that just make multitasking easier IN MY OPINION. And that's not support for my "team" either. I've said it multiple times, I'm intrigued by the Android OS, was actually looking at it pretty hard before the Pre came out.

But I find that for my needs, and how I use my phone, WebOS on the Pre works better. Despite what you might believe, unlike you, I spend more time typing than I do web surfing and that Android on-screen keyboard (at least in landscape mode) is horrible. That alone doubles the time of everything I try to do on it.
    Last edited by GMoney749; 01/14/2010 at 11:47 AM.
    Actually, no - with Advance Gestures turned on I there is no tapping to make an app full screen. However, if I do want to minimize and re-arrange cards on the fly I have that option with just a swipe. If I want that FB card next to the browser card to fit what I'm currently doing, I can do that very quickly and easily. And depending on what I'm doing, I may not want other programs running, taking up cycles and bandwidth and I can very quickly configure for the task at hand.
    With advanced gestures, you can only swipe to the app to the left and the right of you. Any more than three apps, and you are talking multiple swipes in a linear fashion. Android is non-linear. So the more apps you run, the more advantageous it is to be able to instantly call up a list of running programs and then tap on the one you wish to return to. Similarly, you can arrange your cards in the browser and move quickly through any number of windows with kinetic horizontal scrolling and ONE swipe. Best of all, it's only ONE instance of the browser running to minimize "bandwith and taking up cycles". On WebOS, memory is always a concern to the point where you are randomly told you cannot run any other programs. Sometimes, nothing but a reboot will allow you to run any other programs.

Again, there are advantages and disadvantages to them both.

And you're absolutely right, there is a lot to multitasking, and the Pre handles it differently than anything else out there. It's not just the cards, it's the gesture area, the drop down menus and the physical keyboard, all working together the way they do that just make multitasking easier IN MY OPINION. And that's not support for my "team" either. I've said it multiple times, I'm intrigued by the Android OS, was actually looking at it pretty hard before the Pre came out.

But I find that for my needs, and how I use my phone, WebOS on the Pre works better. Despite what you might believe, unlike you, I spend more time typing than I do web surfing and that Android on-screen keyboard (at least in landscape mode) is horrible. That alone doubles the time of everything I try to do on it.
    I prefer the Hero keyboard in portrait mode too, actually. But once I adjusted to it, I didn't have much trouble getting up to Pre like speed. Having auto-correct allows me to use much less keystrokes when typing long words. Having a trackball for precision allows me to make corrections faster than I can do it on WebOS.

Again, advantages and disadvantages.

But I'm glad that works great for you. WebOS would work great for me as well if the hardware were better built, certain apps were available, and the OS memory issues were not so prevalent. I do believe Palm will get there soon enough, which is why I still hang around this forum. My Sprint premier upgrade for the next 12 months is ready to go and will be awarded to whichever company gets a truly next-gen handset on Sprint quicker. It may not even be HTC or Palm. LG is working on some Android handset for Sprint too. We'll just have to see at MWC and CTIA.
    With advanced gestures, you can only swipe to the app to the left and the right of you. Any more than three apps, and you are talking multiple swipes in a linear fashion. Android is non-linear. So the more apps you run, the more advantageous it is to be able to instantly call up a list of running programs and then tap on the one you wish to return to. Similarly, you can arrange your cards in the browser and move quickly through any number of windows with kinetic horizontal scrolling and ONE swipe. Best of all, it's only ONE instance of the browser running to minimize "bandwith and taking up cycles". On WebOS, memory is always a concern to the point where you are randomly told you cannot run any other programs. Sometimes, nothing but a reboot will allow you to run any other programs.

Again, there are advantages and disadvantages to them both.

I prefer the Hero keyboard in portrait mode too, actually. But once I adjusted to it, I didn't have much trouble getting up to Pre like speed. Having auto-correct allows me to use much less keystrokes when typing long words. Having a trackball for precision allows me to make corrections faster than I can do it on WebOS.

Again, advantages and disadvantages.

But I'm glad that works great for you. WebOS would work great for me as well if the hardware were better built, certain apps were available, and the OS memory issues were not so prevalent. I do believe Palm will get there soon enough, which is why I still hang around this forum. My Sprint premier upgrade for the next 12 months is ready to go and will be awarded to whichever company gets a truly next-gen handset on Sprint quicker. It may not even be HTC or Palm. LG is working on some Android handset for Sprint too. We'll just have to see at MWC and CTIA.
    Whoops, had that backward - it's portrait mode that gives me the problem. I can't thumb type on it at all, constantly hitting the wrong keys and the ONLY way I can type an "L" is using my index finger. Total PITA. And the auto-correct regularly gives me the wrong word.

Not to mention it takes up too much screen real estate. I was trying to configure WIFI last night and had trouble finding the settings, didn't realize you had to scroll to see other settings below the SSID, and then scrolling in that little sliver of window left open was difficult and it wouldn't work in landscape. That's just not intuitive.

The thing that bugs me about Android is that it reminds me of WM. It's the kind of OS that's very powerful and gives you lots of options, but you have to put a UI over the top of it to make it user friendly. Whereas WebOS is just simple and intuitive right out of the box and down to the core. For me, it just needs like one or two more options in most of the OS setup options to make it perfect. A lot of people complained about things like having separate icons for different settings, but finding an icon is easier than scrolling through a long text list in one big settings menu to find the sub-menu you need. I just like how Palm went outside the box with all of that.

And despite what everybody says about hardware, my wife and I are both on our original devices without any issues. Guess we're just really lucky.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I have a droid and had a pre. I will soon have another pre for work once it is released on Verizon. My Droid does everything my pre did and more. With my Pre, what it did do was much more elegant than the Droid. WebOS is amazing even with its faults and will do nothing but get better over time. I'm not sure really why people even care what other peoples phones do. It's like some ego thing to justify the device they are using. Wierd really. Anyhow, I love both phones to be honest but if I had to have only one, it would be a WebOS phone. But since I have the ability to carry two, I will continue to use my Droid for casual use until WebOS matures a bit more. I know I can root a pre and customise stuff but It really got old unpatching and patching with every update.
    For work I use it for basic work functions and customisation is really not needed therefore I will continue to use and can also keep up with WebOS development.
    What this experience has taught me is that there will never be a perfect OS.

I think, then, you have to pick in the following order:

Best provider > best hardware > best OS.

Sprint is definitely the best provider for me and my family and has been for some time. I thought with the Pre having better internal specs than anything else on Sprint that it would have the best hardware. It doesn't in my experience. Between Palm losing data and Sprint trying to give out refurbs whenever possible, keeping the current Sprint Pre for 24 months was too much of a crapshoot. I rolled the dice three times and came up with snake eyes.

So I went with Android, and then picked the SenseUI handset to compensate for some of the usability of stock Android 1.5.

If I had a Pre that stayed rock solid, things might've been different. But in trying three brand new ones out of the box from three different builds over the case of five months, I couldn't find one. In fact, the ones built later started having problems way before the launch day one.

I'm amazed that people here keep trying past Pre three or four.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast