1.    #1  
    I was installing this patch when in the middle I got "too many cards." I hit OK and the "downloading/installing" message when on for ever. I had to close the Preware card. Now I am stuck in the middle. Preware thinks it is installed, but it isn't. If I try to remove, I get an error.

IPKG log:

patching file usr/palm/applications/com.handson.app.nfl/appinfo.json
    Unreversed patch detected!
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.handson.app.nfl/appinfo.json.rej

How do I recover from this?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    In the past I got a problem like this and ended up using the webos repair utility. Currently I do not believe the repair utility has been updated for the latest webOS. I am assuming you do not want to run webOS doctor, that would be my other thought for a fix.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by catallah View Post
    In the past I got a problem like this and ended up using the webos repair utility. Currently I do not believe the repair utility has been updated for the latest webOS. I am assuming you do not want to run webOS doctor, that would be my other thought for a fix.
    RU only supports 1.3.1 at this time. Would rather not Dr unless I have to. Not sure if Emergency Patch Recovery would work?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Always worth a try