Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

:-)
    Why would I pay ~ $99.00 for something Sprint Nav does. I can probably get a stand alone unit for the cost of the software alone. Non starter for me.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Well for those of us non sprint customers.. we have nothing :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Why would I pay ~ $99.00 for something Sprint Nav does. I can probably get a stand alone unit for the cost of the software alone. Non starter for me.
    You are forgetting the service is only exclusive to Sprint subscribers, its a no go for everyone else, VZW is getting navigator, but us GSM users & the rest are left without anything alike.
    Point taken. It's early here. Not enough caffeine yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    You are forgetting the service is only exclusive to Sprint subscribers, its a no go for everyone else, VZW is getting navigator, but us GSM users & the rest are left without anything alike.
    Oh man, I'm going to have to start taking Verizon customer's experiences and experiences into account! Completely forgot about that.
    Well, guess you can hope for your Tom Tom. I'll take my Sprint Nav. It blew away my fiance's Tom Tom, which we have since given to a relative because she has no need for it with new pre!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html