1.    #1  
    I've had this thought ever since I got my Pre: -

The first generation Pres had a problem with a wobbly screen; could the Pre design have originally had a swivel screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by benOS View Post
    I've had this thought ever since I got my Pre: -

The first generation Pres had a problem with a wobbly screen; could the Pre design have originally had a swivel screen?
    Yeah maybe, but what would that have to do with bad build quality?
    Are you serious?
    I don't think that was it, although before the Pre there was allot of talk about the Palm Quatro...as seen in my avatar.
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Yeah maybe, but what would that have to do with bad build quality?
    Are you serious?
    I'm not thinking about build quality - I'm really happy with my Pres hardware. I was just pondering out of curiosity ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by rog47776 View Post
    I don't think that was it, although before the Pre there was allot of talk about the Palm Quatro...as seen in my avatar.
    Heh heh heh...Quatro.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by benOS View Post
    Nope