1.    #1  
    I love reading through some random article and seeing the Pre mentioned in the same sentence as the other major phones. We really are turning heads people!

Sirius XM: The Beginning of the End? | Media | Financial Articles & Investing News | TheStreet.com

Just an article about pandora in your car stereo for the TL,DR crowd.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    The Pre only got 4th billing which made me kinda' sad:

"Through Pandora, users can access tunes via their Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm Pre and Windows Mobile phones"

Then I realized the list was in alphabetical order, which made me kinda' happy.

Then I realized if everyone uses alphabetical order we will never get mentioned first, which made me kinda' sad.

Then I realized thank goodness our phone's name doesn't start with "W" like Windows Mobile, which made me kinda' happy again.

:-P
    Last edited by rlopin; 01/13/2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    That was an interesting read. I subscribe to Sirius XM mainly for talk radio such as the Opie and Anthony show and ESPN/Fox Sports, however if i want to listen to music, I'll normally use another application for doing so. It would be nice to get a Sirius app for WebOS like there is on the iPhone.
    I bet that language came right from the Pandora press release, which would of course mention the Pre. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Palm III - Tungsten E2 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre - Impatiently awaiting a Pre 3!