1.    #1  
    I hope I'm not the only one who wishs there was a way to view the change log of an application. iPhone and iPod Touch users are able to view the change log of an application when an update becomes available. I know some applications show updates in the description, but a dedicated change log would be nice. Anyone else agree?
    Somewhat I guess, but in most cases they are available on the companies website.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Somewhat I guess, but in most cases they are available on the companies website.
    Well if it was integrated in the actual App Catalog application, I think it would be much easier and informative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephc1991 View Post
    Well if it was integrated in the actual App Catalog application, I think it would be much easier and informative.
    YES! It is very annoying when you download updates and you have no idea what is being changed.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HebrewHammer View Post
    YES! It is very annoying when you download updates and you have no idea what is being changed.
    Thank god some one else feels the same way! I hope this is changed in future versions of Web OS.