1.    #1  
    I updated to last OS version without uninstalling all the patches (I only uninstalled the theme as I did in the previous update).

Now I only have two patches installed (Diffstat and GNU Patch) and NOTHING installs anymore giving an error every time I try to install something.

What options do I have?

Ta
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I updated to last OS version without uninstalling all the patches (I only uninstalled the theme as I did in the previous update).

Now I only have two patches installed (Diffstat and GNU Patch) and NOTHING installs anymore giving an error every time I try to install something.

What options do I have?

Ta
    I uninstalled all other patches but left all apps and the Diffstat and GNU Patch, and my GSM O2 1.3.5.2 update went fine, Strange !
    I had multiple patches installed and my phone automatically installed the update even though I hit cancel when the notification came up. Apparently when I put it on the charger it decided to update itself. Now nothing is installing as you said. Is there any way to fix this? Do I have to reset to factory settings and restore my profile from my palm account? Is there any other way?
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post

What options do I have?

Ta
    If you are looking to uninstall and properly reinstall any patch that is not working, whether it got messed up or was not removed prior to installing an update, do the following:
    Start QuickInstall and go to Device Management. Your patches should show up under Applications. Check the bo next to the patch you want to remove, and click Remove. You will see big error messages come up. Don't worry about them, just click ok. Once everything has been removed, reboot your pre. You should then be able to properly reinstall your patches. Good luck!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html