1.    #1  
    Ok, so I've had preware since day 1, and filecoaster, etc, etc...So, its been on my phone, that long. I don't know what changes have been made, in the installing category. I work with some1 who just got a pre today, and i am wondering...since we can't install software on work computers, is there a way to install preware ota? or is WQI still the only way? Any help would be appreciated
    what would be interesting is if you could hook up both pres to the computer in usb mode and copy files from one and put on the other.

that is my only solution there. as i dont believe you can do what your asking. you need to install the program to do that via WQI
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    These are the only possible ways of installing preware - Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
  4.    #4  
    thx for the help