1.    #1  
    My sprint navigation seams to have vanished from my palm pre. do i need to go have sprint put it back in here or is there a place i can get it and do it myself. It happened after the web-os update not sure if it had anything to do with it or not.
    you are sure you didn't accidentally drag it to another penal?

I dont think you can even delete it.
  3.    #3  
    i tried seaching my phone and it doesn't show up
    stuff is known to disappear on this phone from time to time. My calculator vanished after an update one time. I had to doctor it to get it back.

do a universal search first to make sure you didn't misplace it.
  5.    #5  
    i tried searching for sprint and nav and get nothing on the phone
    sounds like it is time to make an appointment with the doctor.
  7.    #7  
    not again i just did the Dr. thing this past weekend because I forgot to take my theme off my phone first you think the Dr. stole it lol. do you know if i can just re download it
    I don't know of a way, no.
    Yes you can extract the files from the doctor, copy them to your internal drive, and use the terminal app (or putty or whatever with a rooted phone) to put them in the proper internal directory.
    Yeah, I'm not that clever. lol
  11.    #11  
    ok tarirene everything you just said scares me, i don't want to screw up my phone. i do well with directions i have been able to do a lot to my phone from other post and instruction in them. i just couldn't find anything about my problem
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Yes you can extract the files from the doctor, copy them to your internal drive, and use the terminal app (or putty or whatever with a rooted phone) to put them in the proper internal directory.
    Yeah. Or just doctor it.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html