Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone else like to play with their open cards? I do.. I enjoy taking my thumb and moving them up and down and sometimes side to side. I also really enjoy the sensation of flicking them around.

Needless to say this is the most satisfying phone I have ever owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Anyone else like to play with their open cards? I do.. I enjoy taking my thumb and moving them up and down and sometimes side to side. I also really enjoy the sensation of flicking them around.

Fondling??? really?? LOL

I wont lie i do it too!
    Guys, guys...

I like where this thread is going.
    they should come up with a Homebrew app which causes the phone to vibrate when you fondle the cards just right... ok.. I'm at work and bored. Sorry.

lmao JK!!!
    LOL
    I have before.
  8.    #8  
    they don't call this thing a palm for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL
    RIP season is right. What a heartbreaker! I can always say the refs stole it by calling holding on 2nd down and not the roughing the passer helmet-to-helmet that Rodgers took, and then the facemask / hands to the face he took on the 3rd down fumble, but I can't go on reliving that pain!!!

Ah well. Go Crew!!!!!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    RIP season is right. What a heartbreaker! I can always say the refs stole it by calling holding on 2nd down and not the roughing the passer helmet-to-helmet that Rodgers took, and then the facemask / hands to the face he took on the 3rd down fumble, but I can't go on reliving that pain!!!

Ah well. Go Crew!!!!!
    I know how you feel... I haven't watched espn at all this week, I don't want to hear about it at allll. oh well
    This signature for rent
    at least you guys made it to the playoffs lol
    Can I do it til I need glasses?
    wouldn't it be cool if you could just blow into the mic aread and that would be like blowing a leaf away and close the card lmao jk

this wouldn't work if you were really fat and had heavy breathing lol
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post

Ah well. Go Crew!!!!!
    Thanks... even though I feel like someone shot my dog.. I'll be happy again once the Vikings are beaten to a pulp. I hate Dallas, but will be rooting for them this weekend

@rocknrollbandit - same here!

I did, but then I started growing hair on my palm.
    Thanks. Try the veal. I'll be here all week.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic

i find myself doing the same thing all the time
    hahaha
    I showed my Pre to my wife the other day and she, too, left my cards open and couldn't stop herself from fondling them. What a great phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Thanks... even though I feel like someone shot my dog.. I'll be happy again once the Vikings are beaten to a pulp. I hate Dallas, but will be rooting for them this weekend

@rocknrollbandit - same here!
    I'm actually going to be pulling for the ViQueens. For one, I hate the Boyz. And I do love Favre, although his name has been replaced by 'Judas' on my #4 jersey. I just want to see him and the purple choke machine blow it against the Saints in the NFC championship game. So close, and yet.....
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I'm fondling my cards right now....haha

Go Jets!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast