Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    I'm actually going to be pulling for the ViQueens. For one, I hate the Boyz. And I do love Favre, although his name has been replaced by 'Judas' on my #4 jersey. I just want to see him and the purple choke machine blow it against the Saints in the NFC championship game. So close, and yet.....
    come on, you are a gb fan, gotta get with romo a favre fan beatinf up on favre with his new team. GO COWBOYS!

oh and I was never a favre or gb hater, but after the **** he pulled on gb and then the jets, I can't feel favre, he needs a to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Thanks... even though I feel like someone shot my dog.. I'll be happy again once the Vikings are beaten to a pulp. I hate Dallas, but will be rooting for them this weekend

@rocknrollbandit - same here!
    Ewwww! First of all, Vikes all the way!!!! I have survived all the Super Bowl losses and would really like a win. Second, as far as I know there are no circumstances when rooting for Dallas is ok (even if you hate your division rival), ever. ABD (anybody but Dallas).
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I'm actually going to be pulling for the ViQueens. For one, I hate the Boyz. And I do love Favre, although his name has been replaced by 'Judas' on my #4 jersey. I just want to see him and the purple choke machine blow it against the Saints in the NFC championship game. So close, and yet.....
    Must you remind me of that stupid f-ing Atlanta game? Yeesh. Not to mention all the other gazillion chokes (even when we had the purple people eaters). Can't I hold on to my fantasy...?

BTW, back on topic, I enjoy fondling my cards, as well. I just keep hoping no one will notice...

This thread is so dirty. And got off topic so quickly.

Go 'boys.
    vikings can win if favre gets injured and misses rest of post season, only acceptable way
    This signature for rent
    go AD!!! only acceptable person to root for on that team... even hope he has a big day against dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Must you remind me of that stupid f-ing Atlanta game? Yeesh. Not to mention all the other gazillion chokes (even when we had the purple people eaters). Can't I hold on to my fantasy...?

BTW, back on topic, I enjoy fondling my cards, as well. I just keep hoping no one will notice...
    sorry, just can't let it go. You stole Favre, but you also brought along his choking talents as well. I had a huge man-crush on him while he was a Packer, but you've seen some of his chokes..ahem, Philly game, ahem 2007 giants championship game. But you're right. It is NEVER acceptable to root for Dallas.

BTW, does anyone else enjoy fondling their cards in public?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I even fondle at work...

Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    wouldn't it be cool if you could just blow into the mic aread and that would be like blowing a leaf away and close the card lmao jk

this wouldn't work if you were really fat and had heavy breathing lol
    +1 awesome idea hahaha that would be sick, tell your friend watch this its a magic trick hahahahahahahaha LMAO
    I fondled my cards for a convenience store clerk just today, in fact. He has a Centro, on Sprint, and wasn't sure what to get for a new cellphone. I told him to get a Pre, and he was under the impression they "have the same interface."

After an impressive card fondling display by yours truly, he said he'd check it out.

P.S.: Palm, effective ads sell phones! You're welcome.
    Dude, get a girl friend.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Anyone else like to play with their open cards? I do.. I enjoy taking my thumb and moving them up and down and sometimes side to side. I also really enjoy the sensation of flicking them around.

Needless to say this is the most satisfying phone I have ever owned.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i like to bounce them off the bottom of the screen
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Dude, get a girl friend.
    I have one and she enjoys fondling them as much as I do!

oh and +1 for bouncing them around. I forgot about that little trick.
    sorry, just can't let it go. You stole Favre, but you also brought along his choking talents as well. I had a huge man-crush on him while he was a Packer, but you've seen some of his chokes..ahem, Philly game, ahem 2007 giants championship game. But you're right. It is NEVER acceptable to root for Dallas.

BTW, does anyone else enjoy fondling their cards in public?
    Hey, we didn't steal Favre...you guys let him go...to the Jets (bleah). When you (by which I mean team management, not you personally) knew he wanted to go only to the Vikes if he wasn't gonna be resigned by you. After that season he was free to go where he wanted, and he wanted the purple and gold!

I enjoy fondling my cards anywhere I can...

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    come on, you are a gb fan, gotta get with romo a favre fan beatinf up on favre with his new team. GO COWBOYS!

oh and I was never a favre or gb hater, but after the **** he pulled on gb and then the jets, I can't feel favre, he needs a to lose.
    No way. I grew up on the WI and MN border and the rivalry between the Pack and the VQueens will forever be the biggest for me (puts to shame any other rivalry in the league - and I work in Chicago now). I've always loved Brett and still love watching him play - no matter where. I can't stand the Thompson/McCarthy idiocy now in GBay, but I will never be able to root for MN... even against the Cowboys. Just thinking of that match up makes me wish for Armageddon to hit that day. LOL... too extreme?

Even as I sit here fondling the cards on my Pre... I dream of the Viks to lose to Dallas, and then New Orleans to wipe up the field with them. I find the fondling of the cards very soothing. Flick... there goes an ESPN story on Favre. Flick... there goes Dallas. I would be worried that because of the fondling of cards if GB were to have won the division - I'd have had to send my Pre in for service due to liquid damage. Fondling of cards can result in that you know...
    ...........yet we cant say ******.
    Mpls. for me, and you are right...it is the BEST rivalry in football. Although I would never root for Dallas over GB.

I seem to be the only female card fondler...imagine the amount of service my Pre will need if the Vikes win on Sunday...

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Anyone else like to play with their open cards? I do.. I enjoy taking my thumb and moving them up and down and sometimes side to side. I also really enjoy the sensation of flicking them around.

Needless to say this is the most satisfying phone I have
    ever owned.
    Get out much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Mpls. for me, and you are right...it is the BEST rivalry in football. Although I would never root for Dallas over GB.

I seem to be the only female card fondler...imagine the amount of service my Pre will need if the Vikes win on Sunday...
    Hahaha... good to see the ladies like to fondle too! And.. let me be clear on this... I would NEVER root for Dallas (or any other team) over the Pack!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hahaha... good to see the ladies like to fondle too! And.. let me be clear on this... I would NEVER root for Dallas (or any other team) over the Pack!
    I meant I was on the Vikes side of the Great Divide and I still never rooted for Dallas over GB.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast