1.    #1  
    Hi all,

great we got 1.3.5.2! Phone feels snappier now! :-)

Nevertheless there are 2 changes I recognized over the last hours and sadly they are bugs, I think:

1) My Operator Name in the upper left is showing once when SIM is enabled, then it switches to permanently showing "@@@@@@@@@@". Obviously can't be right...

2) My Pre is no longer securitizing itself after 30 minutes (as enabled, I double-checked/switched on/off that...)

Anybody else got these?
    Nope.
    Me neither...

Also i feel only the card view is snappier, card doesnt freeze before exiting the screen etc... but the scrolling in app catalog and contacts still stutters like before... May be CSS tranformations is only used in the card view currently...

Waiting patiently for WebOS 1.4
    Hello everyone, I mean my problem
    Updated my palm pre app to version 1.3.5.2 but the catalog is beta and does not view the application fee as only the free Asphalt 5 Why??
    Where can I find them online?
    Quote Originally Posted by godofvideos View Post
    Hello everyone, I mean my problem
    Updated my palm pre app to version 1.3.5.2 but the catalog is beta and does not view the application fee as only the free Asphalt 5 Why??
    Where can I find them online?
    GSM users cannot view or buy paid apps, only the free versions.
    This has been explained a million times. Wait until March.
    Hi,

after updating the OS the Pre cannot open JPG attachments. The mail application shows the message that there is no application which can handle that type of file.

Dirk
    I can't second that. Just checked and JPG attach works for me.
  8.    #8  
    Actually my two "bugs" are gone after a second reboot I did (didn't work after the first reboot).

So...nice now! :-)

Opening jpeg works but not if they are more then 3 or 4 MB heavy, then I just get them for 0.5seconds and then the screen goes to black (all the control items stay available...so phone doesn't freeze, just doesn't display the BIG pic). This is not a new issue for me...was the same with 1.3.1.
    Rebootet the Pre and still the JPGs attachment aren't handled by the OS. The images are background pics from one thread here on the Pre forum. I have forwarded the images as mail. In the mail is also a link provided. Clicking on this the web browser downloads the file. Then trying to open the downloaded file gives me the same error saying that there is no application for the file type.

Strange.

Dirk
    I had this problem before 1.3.5.2 and I think there are some threads about it. Maybe there is something wrong with the mime type when using this "send to phone" in this forum.
    EDIT: I'll check if this is still a problem
    OK, confirmed. I send an image with the "Email Attachment" option from this forum. It was a .png file and got the error "Cannot find an application ...".
    Did some testing. It seems that there is a problem with the files. I could download a picture via the browser and I got the option to store the file. Then I have send a mail to Gmail with one of my own pictures attached. No problems here to open and store it - means no webOS issue.

Beside that non-issue - this release is a big step forward: Calendar is much snappier, web browser seems faster (e.g Google Reader).

Dirk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk_Palm View Post
    Hi,

after updating the OS the Pre cannot open JPG attachments. The mail application shows the message that there is no application which can handle that type of file.

Dirk
    +1
    Does any else's web browser still refresh the page when you exit it for a while? I was looking forward to that being fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk_Palm View Post
    Hi,

Dirk
    Did you restore a backup palmdatabase.db3? I had this issue withold mail. The files were downloaded but arent on that location anymore. Since the database refers to a file the Pre thinks you already downloaded that file, and therefore you can't download it again. It should not be a problem with new incoming mails.
  16. OrR
    Quote Originally Posted by Zischke View Post
    Does any else's web browser still refresh the page when you exit it for a while? I was looking forward to that being fixed!
    There's a patch for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preene View Post
    GSM users cannot view or buy paid apps, only the free versions.
    This has been explained a million times. Wait until March.

Not true !! I have a german pre on att, playing NFS full version after 1352 !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDizzAR View Post
    Did you restore a backup palmdatabase.db3? I had this issue withold mail. The files were downloaded but arent on that location anymore. Since the database refers to a file the Pre thinks you already downloaded that file, and therefore you can't download it again. It should not be a problem with new incoming mails.
    I have updated the OS and restarted the phone. The mails were received using the old OS version. I have no idea what happened running the update. I do not use Preware or such things. I have a stock Pre with a couple of apps from Palm app store.

With new files coming in I do not have problems. But I still have problems with wallpaper images forwarded from one of the forums here.
    To do some testing I have opened the image on my computer and created a new version by resaving it in Photoshop. I forwarded the original and the PS version to the Pre. Here I can open both files on the phone.