1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this is a WebOS issue, but since updating to 1.3.5.1 many callers cannot hear me while on the phone. This happens whether they called me or I called them. It is random: it doesn't happen to just certain people/phone numbers. I then call them back and everything is fine. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by kgilbertsen View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a WebOS issue, but since updating to 1.3.5.1 many callers cannot hear me while on the phone. This happens whether they called me or I called them. It is random: it doesn't happen to just certain people/phone numbers. I then call them back and everything is fine. Has anyone else had this problem?
    When this happens, switch it to speaker phone mode and see if you can hear the caller and vice versa. If it does work, then you probably have the headset mode problem.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    When this happens, switch it to speaker phone mode and see if you can hear the caller and vice versa. If it does work, then you probably have the headset mode problem.
    Thanks Achill3s. I tried to put a caller on speaker yesterday to see if that worked but they had already hung up. I'll probably just try and call the phone myself to test that out. I will also search to see what the 'headset mode problem' is all about.
    Ken
    Make sure your face isn't up against the speaker.
  5.    #5  
    I just read up on the headset mode problem reported around the forum and it sounds like my issue is just the opposite: I can hear the caller, but the caller cannot hear me.
    But I will try and use speakerphone the next time it happens to see if that makes a difference.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic 2 View Post
    Make sure your face isn't up against the speaker.
    Ken
    have you unplugged your headset while talking or while playing music on the phone ?? if so plug back in turn on some music and turn off music after a few sec. maybe 20 or 30 and then unplug the headset . now try making a phone call to someone and see if that works for you.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    have you unplugged your headset while talking or while playing music on the phone ?? if so plug back in turn on some music and turn off music after a few sec. maybe 20 or 30 and then unplug the headset . now try making a phone call to someone and see if that works for you.
    I don't use a headset. Are you saying to try it even if I don't use one normally?
    Thanks
    Ken
    yeah go ahead and try it ,it cant hurt can it lol if it does not fix it for you take it back to sprint and get a new phone for sure !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    well............?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well............?
    I'll be sure to post here after a days worth of calls or so - since the problem didn't show up on every call. Thanks.
    Ken
  12.    #12  
    Well, knock on wood, the phone's been working fine. I'll be sure to update here if it should happen again.