1.    #1  
    Anyone else have this problem? I clicked the Updates app and it said there were updates for apps available, so I installed those updates. Now when I click the updates app, it still says there are updates for apps available, but there aren't. Not really a problem I guess, but just kinda annoying. Already reset my phone. Anyone else get this?
    Yeah, I was getting the same thing yesterday. I had two updates for apps that I got off homebrew originally that had pay updates through the App Catalog. I just deleted them but its still telling me there are updates when there aren't.
    only the ones that are highlighted or are darkened have updates. it lists all apps you have there. i was fooled by that also at first.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  4.    #4  
    right, but my problem is that my Pre is telling me that updates are available when there really aren't. That's what I'm trying to get at.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. Everytime I run the Updates tool, it tells me there are updates available but when I click the Show Updates button, it launches the App Catalog to My Applications where all of my apps are listed but nothing is available to update.
    +1 same issue.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've had the same issue since 1.3.5 came out. You would think it would only show your apps that have updates available; not everything (including homebrew apps) installed on your device. Seems like they still need to tweak this a little more.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrame View Post
    I have the same issue. Everytime I run the Updates tool, it tells me there are updates available but when I click the Show Updates button, it launches the App Catalog to My Applications where all of my apps are listed but nothing is available to update.
    Actually there are applications that are updated, but for some reason they are not listed like they should be. Go into each app and you will find at least one of them with the "Tap to Update" message instead of the "Tap to Launch". Once you see this app to update and then use the back gesture to get back to your app list you will see the icon showing that the app needs updating and there will be an "Update All" button at the bottom of the list.