1.    #1  
    I doctored my phone last night and deleted all my apps after palm put them back on my phone.

Since it allowed me to delete PDF View, that means I had at one point manually installed it.

I can't find it. Checked App Cat and Preware.

Help please.
    Last edited by IlyaK; 01/12/2010 at 12:49 PM.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK View Post
    ...Since it allowed me to delete PDF View, that means I had at one point manually installed it...
    Because you were able to delete the program doesn't mean it is one you had added yourself at some point. Actually, it comes with the Pre's original software package.

I'm not sure, but you should be able to Doctor your phone and bring this program back onto the device.
    Several answers to your question in this thread. forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/223890-anyone-know-easy-way-get-pdf-viewer-back.html

Obviously I think my way is best, but it's up to you...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Several answers to your question in this thread. forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/223890-anyone-know-easy-way-get-pdf-viewer-back.html

Obviously I think my way is best, but it's up to you...
    Your way sounds good. Thanks!

And about deleting it...I noticed that anything the phone installs (NFL, Amazon, etc. you can't delete). I figured the same was for PDF Viewer.
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Yeah it's a mystery to me how anyone is managing to delete it, I don't have an answer.. it's very simple to do on a rooted phone, but beyond that I didn't know it was possible. Maybe some weird bug in webos.
  7.    #7  
    I was deleting all my apps because after doctoring, Palm Profile put em all back in. I wanted to do it myself cause I'm like that. But...

Done. Thanks to Tarirene. I posted in that other thread as well, just to make it a little easier. THANK YOU! I now have my cars entire factory service/repair manual again. AWESOME.
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09