Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    I happen to like the button... lol
    +1
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    The button reminds me of when I used to have my BlackBerry Curve. It had the application button on the physical keyboard, and it still had one like the launcher button. You had to install a new theme to get rid of it. Maybe it's something a theme or a patch could solve. 'Cause it's always better to have more options than less
    how do you hide the launcher bar?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I hope everyone realizes that just because they removed the center button, they didn't remove it's functionality. It's just a touch area now instead of an actual button. Kind of like what Blackberry did on the Bold, made the track ball a touch area.
    Quote Originally Posted by strudders View Post
    I reckon they should make the dock so that it scrolls left and right, and then you could have as many icons you want on that dock.
    i like the idea of this
    I like that too!
    I like the led notification on the ball.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    AGREE, I never use the launcher button
    I reckon they should make the dock so that it scrolls left and right, and then you could have as many icons you want on that dock.
    +1
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    +1

I'm new to the Pre, and I guess I don't really understand the purpose of the bar. If it would scroll left and right... then I could see it being useful.
    This is a superb idea

And at the very least I would really like to be able to put a 5th icon on the launch bar besides the launcher icon.

I don't know anything about developing but I'm surprised with all the bright developers around here no ones done something like this.

I guess that leads me to believe its just too difficult of a task.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I wish they would bring back the swipe down to get rid of the app launcher!
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    I wish they would bring back the swipe down to get rid of the app launcher!
    +1
    Why don't you just add the gmail account into the email application? You can get instant notification of emails, and does everything the email application can do. Synergy is amazing.
    i have both..notifications...and the speed of the gmail web app is far better than the email app

plus i check my google calendar and reader so its nice to have them both right there
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123