1.    #1  
    hey every1 is there any app for the pre that lets you listen to the music in your phone in the radio?
    Not sure what you mean. YOu can listen to local radio stations with RadioTime. Your music can be played with the with Music Remix or the standard music player. You can hook your Pre to the aux jack and hear your music through your car speakers. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by djjoelo View Post
    hey every1 is there any app for the pre that lets you listen to the music in your phone in the radio?
    The Pre won't fit in a cassette player, but if you can find an old 8-track then you should be able to fit the Pre in your radio.

Seriously though, are you referring to something like an FM transmitter that lets you listen to MP3s stored on your phone using the radio in your car? There are slightly more professional kits specific to particular manufacturer's stereos that let you add an auxilliary input, but an FM transmitter is probably going to be the cheap and easy answer.

Well, assuming that was the question... That point isn't particularly clear.
    lol at the 8 track.
  5.    #5  
    yeah i meant the FM transmitter? Is there any app that works for the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by djjoelo View Post
    yeah i meant the FM transmitter? Is there any app that works for the pre
    You can just use the built-in media player. I'm sure there may be better player applications, but for a proof of concept you just need an FM transmitter and the phone.
  7.    #7  
    alright man thnx