1.    #1  
    The CES zero day apps were cool. Something I was hoping for infact. I bought 4 of them myself. And if someone heartily reccomends glyder, I'll buy that too.

Are we going to have to wait until they release the PDK in March, plus development time before we see more of these games or apps? Or do you think maybe these early access partners will having anything else in the coming weeks?
    Well, it's anybody's guess, but my money would be on wait till march + development time.
    I don't think it'll be that long, if EA and Gameloft are pre-launch PDK partners.

They've both probably got a ton of iPhone games they could easily port over before then.
    for sure in feb in time for 1.4
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I hope someone doing Bejeweled 2 has the PDK already.
    Well, Gameloft and EA mobile games are the biggest developers and they have tons of games. But it doesn't mean they'll port them over to the Pre anytime soon. It all depends on how well the current games are selling on the App Catalog.

If they sell like hot cakes, you'll see many more soon. Read here why (imo): http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...o-perfect.html
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Yeah Popcap should've been an early access partner for sure. Bejeweled Blitz with facebook features please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Me too!
    I'm counting we'll see Peggle in march.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    I'm counting we'll see Peggle in march.
    once peggle hits the app catalog, there goes all of my free time, haha.