1.    #1  
    Sometimes, when minimized, a card will turn white and when restored, it reloads the page. Any idea what circumstance causes this? Not a big deal, but on some occasions I would like to avoid this behavior.

Perhaps the page refreshes itself in the background?
    Well, I know the answer to the second part of the question. When you bring a browser window back to the active application it will automagically refresh the page (not the default behavior I would like to have).

As for the white page, I guess personally since it is going to refresh when I reactivate it, it never really bothered me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Well, I know the answer to the second part of the question. When you bring a browser window back to the active application it will automagically refresh the page (not the default behavior I would like to have).

As for the white page, I guess personally since it is going to refresh when I reactivate it, it never really bothered me.
    How do I disable this? Its fricking annoying.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    there's a patch for that!

check preware
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post

Well, when it's white I know it's going to refresh so I guess it's one situation.

It seems watching a YouTube video can cause it, but I can't tell if it's just coincidence.
  6.    #7  
    [QUOTE=mamouton;2148083][url]

Thank you, sir. Dunno how I missed that one.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    what about the double minimize feature? Does the browser or proseser use less memory & can more cards be left open than if you only minimize to half page? Thanks.