Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Palm "customer support" a zero from me. Would not replace my Pre while I was traveling and could not get to a store even while I was within the first 30 days; they gave me the runaround, said yes (I would be in a "beta" program) and then said no. Coming from Verizon, where Verizon fedexed a Treo to me when mine broke while traveling, almost went back to Verizon and dropped Palm for a different brand.
    Luckily, my neighborhood Radioshack stepped in when I returned home (yep, you heard that right).
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    NINE replacement pres....

Sounds like REAL top notch quality from palm, inc., eh?

Soooo glad I never bought this lemon...
    Look, the Pre I bought on day one is fine. Many many people out there have Pres that are fine. Every phone, even the new google Nexus has issues. And at least Palm responds quickly and decisively, not like some phone makers.

Google learning that users want real support for Nexus One

It sucks to get a tech product that doesn't work. But it's great that Palm is listening.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Palm "customer support" a zero from me. Would not replace my Pre while I was traveling and could not get to a store even while I was within the first 30 days; they gave me the runaround, said yes (I would be in a "beta" program) and then said no. Coming from Verizon, where Verizon fedexed a Treo to me when mine broke while traveling, almost went back to Verizon and dropped Palm for a different brand.
    Luckily, my neighborhood Radioshack stepped in when I returned home (yep, you heard that right).
    Was Sprint CS unable to help you? I've not heard of them not helping a customer within the first 30days.
    Quote Originally Posted by allergic View Post
    I think they were calling you to make sure you were a human and not a phone-smashing gorilla.

lmao....

i am suprised that they actually replaced 9 phones

Kbritt31,

can you walk me through each return, for example can you give me a reason for each i'm just trying to comprehend not ridicule.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    haven't received any calls like that, but i have this really neat app that lets me disguise my calls to make them seem as if they're coming from palm....

Ok, i'm kidding. Just couldn't resist...
    hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    Was Sprint CS unable to help you? I've not heard of them not helping a customer within the first 30days.
    If you buy the phone from a non-sprint store and have issues an need a replacement they will not help. They will tell you to take it back where you got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    NINE replacement pres....

Sounds like REAL top notch quality from palm, inc., eh?

Soooo glad I never bought this lemon...
    I'm sure lots of folks are. It makes reading your rants so much more interesting when they're done from a viewpoint of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Why bother posting on precentral than if your not into the Pre?
    C'mon, he's got a discontinued model with a dead OS. I suspect the Treo forums are a bit slow these days...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12