Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I dislike sprints coverage..... to many dropped calls when I had them
    normal behavior for Li-ion batteries. In fact cold weather can actually damage them. Not that I care to much as I have a car charger, but being left in the car during wisconsin winters has pretty much killed my garmin nuvi's internal battery (it lasts all of 30 mins now).

If your battery does get to freezing temperatures, let it warm up a bit before charging as failure to do so can negatively impact the long-term health of the battery.
    Well, the playing field has changed dramatically in the last few months. Droid, Nexus, etc...
    The competitions huge and getting bigger. (like my stomach)
    If money was no object I would have verizon. Unfortunately it is so I make do with sprint.
    Unfamiliar with that term. If I did hijack, I didn't mean to
    Thanks
    Thanks for the battery info. I'm originally from Michigan and I know of what you speak. However, I've never had a device lose power like this before.
    I'm curious to see what Big Red's pricing plans are like. That's one reason I switched from the iPhone.. Sprint's pricing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EAkrish View Post
    I am sold on the pre plus. I can't wait.... I am just bored with the 3gs
    if you're bored, i expect that you will quite like webos. it really is just fun to use. it might sound funny, but to just switch between apps, and navigate around in it is really neat and enjoyable. i have mine set to "advanced getstures" which gives the option of being able to switch between apps by swiping across the whole gesture area, while a half swipe either moves back, or forward in some manner depending what app you're in. oh, and half swipes scroll when you're using the web browser in landscape...

it's just fun
    and looks so purty...
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    you can goto sprint or radioshack store to hand some hand on, Pre plus will be more or less the same, maybe there will be more system upgrade tho, I heard VZ will have WebOS 1.4 preinstalled, so it will be faster, bigger HDD, etc

the device is very intuitive, I dont think there will be much learning curve. just remember to swipe up from below screen.
    Pre Plus and Pixi Plus will launch with 1.3.5.1 isntalled. WebOS 1.4 will come out in February, like they said at CES. They already run smoother because of the 512mb of RAM, I'm hoping to see an improvement with 1.4.

@ the OP - WebOS is amazing. You will like it ... if not, exchange your Pre Plus for a Droid and give Android a whirl. Both are sweet ... but WebOS is better, imo.

~Bowen
    Last edited by sirbowen1982; 01/11/2010 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EAkrish View Post
    I am sold on the pre plus. I can't wait.... I am just bored with the 3gs
    +1 Same here bud, and I'm also ****ed with no coverage and the dropped calls on AT&T.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbowen1982 View Post
    Pre Plus and Pixi Plus will launch with 1.3.5.1 isntalled. WebOS 1.4 will come out in February, like they said at CES. They already run smoother because of the 512mb of RAM, I'm hoping to see an improvement with 1.4.

@ the OP - WebOS is amazing. You will like it ... if not, exchange your Pre Plus for a Droid and give Android a whirl. Both are sweet ... but WebOS is better, imo.

~Bowen
    That's what I'm gonna do, if i don't like the Pre + i'll just pick up a nexus one but i'll probably keep the Pre.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    the android just seems so boring. the interface is laggy like the 1st bb storm was. well maybe not that buggy.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    any ideas at the price point on the pre plus?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123