Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Go get it! What's different?
    europe.
    1.3.5.2 will be able to handle flash 10.1 for the U.S. customers when it is released.
    Uhh... anything on flash? Oh and how big is it?
    People who can update, let us know what it is!
    My prediction: we'll get the Flash 10.1 beta plug-in this week. Getting the required update to all devices was the last step.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    i'm in nc and rebooted phone around 7. It said update "0" was installed and software was ready to use. I went to update app and it won't connect and says try later.I read about the european update earlier. You think this is due to that or should we be expecting something too!
    "The Pre is nice..."
    i installed 1.3.5 on my gsm pre, couldn't download 1.3.5.1 but today i could, installing now, may have to doctor to get 1.3.5.2, hopefully that contains the gsm and sms fix
    Don't forget to make sure you are running the latest Preware and Package Manager Service before updating. Make sure you use WebOS Quick Install 2.96 or later to reinstall if you need to.

Make sure you run EPR before updating.

Make sure you run EMH after updating.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by stevefo View Post
    Go get it! What's different?
    Speaks with an accent?
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I ran updates and it found a couple app updates but not 1.3.5.2. After updating the apps it now says "Your device is up to date" on 1.3.5.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Don't forget to make sure you are running the latest Preware and Package Manager Service before updating. Make sure you use WebOS Quick Install 2.96 or later to reinstall if you need to.

Make sure you run EPR before updating.

Make sure you run EMH after updating.

-- Rod
    Rod I cant get EPR to run it gives me the ipk error and same with EMH?
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    I ran updates and it found a couple app updates but not 1.3.5.2. After updating the apps it now says "Your device is up to date" on 1.3.5.1.
    webOS 1.3.5.2 landing in Europe

...It says you're from MN.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Uhh... anything on flash? Oh and how big is it?
    downloading now file size is 12 mb
    so it's coming to the US, or already here? I saw a headline about this update for Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuprHero View Post
    so it's coming to the US, or already here? I saw a headline about this update for Europe.
    As far as we all know, it's only for Europe.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I thought it said it was for US too but I guess I misread it. Looks like it is only for Europe.
    My palm catalog is unavaillable. Is any of you having this issue?

EDIT: its allright now
    Last edited by glorifiedg; 01/11/2010 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Rod I cant get EPR to run it gives me the ipk error and same with EMH?
    You will need to look in the IPKG Log menu item, and post what the error is. A screenshot works nicely for this (you may need more than one to get both width and height).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Here is the german change log translated with google. Only thing i see as different is the Bluetooth part.

webOS 1.3.5.2

* Version information
    * New applications
    * Functional changes in existing applications

Version Information

* Release Date: January 11, 2010

New Applications

NO
    Functional changes in existing applications
    Application Catalog

* The download function of the Application Catalog has been noticeably improved.
    * Users can now download multiple applications simultaneously.
    * If the user moves to another screen, the download will continue in the background.
    * Users can manually pause and resume downloads, or cancel altogether.
    * In addition, users with a single tap can also use any available updates to the applications downloaded by the user to retrieve.
    * When the download was stopped because the connection is interrupted (eg because the user has temporarily moved out of the network coverage area) will be included automatically by the application catalog for the downloads, as soon as a connection is available again.
    * Users now can use the whole capacity of the phone for downloading applications. Thereby, the user can decide how the memory is shared applications on the phone, music, photos and other media data. Downloaded applications are now stored on the USB drive of the phone.
    * Results are listed in the application catalog based on an improved search algorithm.

Bluetooth

* Users can now be established between the phone and a computer, a Bluetooth Personal Area Network (PAN) connection and then access via the computer on the Internet. The phone is used here as Drahtlosmodem.

Calendar

* In the daily show is now down more quickly between different days and are hergewechselt.
    * This version corrects a problem that appears when the calendar application for all accounts had no events after the user had synchronized the calendar with an Exchange account. With this update, calendar events after syncing Exchange now displayed correctly.

Date and Time

* If the user has enabled the network time zone, cities and countries do not see any more.

Device Information

* Users can perform a complete cancellation, by pressing and holding for 10 seconds orange Sym button / option on / off button.

* Users can now forwarded the text to edit all e-mail account types.
    * If the user has more than one Yahoo! E-mail account has to be in the account list, the account name along with the corresponding e-mail address displayed so that the user can distinguish them all.
    * If an account mailbox is too full to send messages, the user can share space in the mailbox on the server and then send the messages successfully.
    * In the default signature for e-mails is in the word "pre" does not use a line about the "e". Thus, the product name is now correctly displayed on the phone of the recipient.

Messaging

* When users delete the conversation with a contact, new conversations with this contact is now displayed correctly in the conversation view.

Phone

* In the phone application, the use of prepaid SIM cards has been improved.

Locale

* When switching to the language of a site, the time zone is different from the current location, will now automatically switch the time format.

Screen lock

* When locked, the screen time is now displayed in a different font.

System

* Users now can use the whole capacity of the phone for downloading applications. Thereby, the user can decide how the memory is shared applications on the phone, music, photos and other media data. Downloaded applications are now stored on the USB drive of the phone.
    * This update provides in areas with poor reception for improved battery life.
    * If the user works with an application that supports the landscape (such as Internet or video), notifications are now displayed at the bottom of the oblong screen.
    * After the user to an existing Palm has registered profile, applications that the user has installed on the application catalog, restored in the background. During the recovery process available to the user other features of the phone are available.
    * If you delete a list entry that contains a link, by throwing, this link is no longer open the web browser.

Updates

* After taking over the 1.3.5 update can be downloaded via a 2G (1xRTT 1x title bar icon, title bar icon 1x GPRS, EDGE, 1x title bar icon), data link and other fixes. To do so, updates, and tap Download Now.

Internet

* The Internet browser now also supports the display of animated GIFs.
    * Audio files with the extension 3g2 correctly as audio files, and does not play as video files.

Security

This version contains a security fix for the Developer Portal. Thanks to Kris Siegal for reporting the problem.

If you want to palm informed about possible safety problems, you can find relevant information at palm.com / security.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast