Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Guys, WebOS 1.3.5.2 for UK o2 is available now, downloading as we speak
    -_- you made your thread just as i made mine.
  3.    #3  
    ahh lol at least we both posted the good news then
    just me or is it not downloading at all.. :/

Edit nvm it got like 5% done
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    just me or is it not downloading at all.. :/

Edit nvm it got like 5% done
    Mines now unpacking, off to do the washing up
    Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Whats the + 0.0.0.1?
    I think the 12mb update is typo..seems like 120mb. taking so long to download. I will go have a shower in the meantime.
    so as i have preware and other patches installed and my preware seems to be kinda f**ked up becuase whenever i turn it on it says that package manager is not installed but it was so can i just update it directly ?
    Just downloading it now, 8:30 am in Manila
    Quote Originally Posted by garryb View Post
    so as i have preware and other patches installed and my preware seems to be kinda f**ked up becuase whenever i turn it on it says that package manager is not installed but it was so can i just update it directly ?
    connect your pre to your computer run webos quick install and reinstall package manager service from there, and then from preware run emergency patch remover.then install
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Do you have paid app catalog now?
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Do you have paid app catalog now?
    thats not comming till march and after updating i now have no access to the app catalog. :/
    Don't forget to make sure you are running the latest Preware and Package Manager Service before updating. Make sure you use WebOS Quick Install 2.96 or later to reinstall if you need to.

Make sure you run EPR before updating.

Make sure you run EMH after updating.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Rod how to i check if Im running the latest preware? does it update by itself or does that have to be done manually?
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    after the update im showing 0 apps in the catalogue. anyone else got this?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Don't forget to make sure you are running the latest Preware and Package Manager Service before updating. Make sure you use WebOS Quick Install 2.96 or later to reinstall if you need to.

-- Rod
    thx Rod - I just made a small donation to show my appreciation for efforts at webosinternals, as mentioned in my twitter account under a different username...

keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by diggedy View Post
    after the update im showing 0 apps in the catalogue. anyone else got this?
    I had this also, you need to run the emergency migration helper from preware.it worked for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    Rod, Im having major problems with preware/webosqi. Tomorrow I'll post the problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by glorifiedg View Post
    Rod, Im having major problems with preware/webosqi. Tomorrow I'll post the problems.
    http://install.preware.org/

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  20.    #20  
    Morning all,

I left my Palm updating overnight, I checked it and can access both the apps catalogue and also Preware without any issues, I made sure I had no patches or themes installed before I installed the update and that I was also running the latest package manager as recommended.

I will have a play later on and give you my thoughts.

Later on I will also donate towards Preware, it's more than worthwhile.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast