1.    #1  
    has anyone tried the fommy mirrored screen protectors??? just wanna know what experience you had with them
    i got my screen protector from amazon for .01 plus shipping. i know im happy with mine. not sure what type your talking about or if its the same but, cheap is good and expensive is stupid
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  3.    #3  
    for one i have the touchstone back so i only need the front but another thing is i dont want residue to be left if i wanna change the protector out
    I havent actually tried that protector,

I bought this:

Invisible Shield

Read the reviews, it took a few days to fully cure and all the bubbles remove, but it is AMAZING, well worth the price, requires no residue, and leaves nothing on the screen. It can be removed and reapplied countless times also.

Note, it is quite a pain to apply correctly, and they dont say it, but Id advise to use surgical gloves as the crap that your fingers can attract will adhere to the screen(mine has a few little fuzzys under it).
    Last edited by feyded1020; 01/11/2010 at 08:36 PM.
    I got mine at radio shack. They are made by Entris comes with 3 in a pack and are 10 0r 11 dollars. they are great. It only covers the screen on the phone but i like that.
    I've got one ordered from skinomi. It's like the invisible shield, but only covers the screen. Will report back once I've tried it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    has anyone tried the fommy mirrored screen protectors??? just wanna know what experience you had with them
    Apprently the answer so far is "no" because clearly none of the other words in this thread (so far) have anything to do with your actual question.
    My friend has a mirrored screen protector on her Pre and she likes it. Maybe because she can use it to put on her lipstick. But heck, can't you use the mirror on the back of the Pre for that?

I personally am ordering the Invisible Shied by Zagg. I have this on my iPods and they are great. You can get them online or at Best Buy.
    I'm extremely happy with my Phantom Skinz full body wrap. I had a mirrored one on my Touch Pro and they are garbage. I took it off right after I installed it. It drastically cuts the screens clarity.
    I won a ghost armor after buying the invisible shield. I tossed the invisible shield in the trash. It's good, and works, but the ghost armor felt MUCH closer to the actual screen feel than the invisible shield.

unfortunately, the corners were hard to stick and it's looking bad/collecting dust. giving a Skinomi a try, but it really just seems anything that has to go around the corners will not be happy.
    The Phantom Skinz wrap perfectly. No orange peeling either.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I had a mirrored skin on mine. The sunlight and also lights reflected off of it, making it sometimes unreadable. Had to go to clear protector. Much better.
    Good novelty , but makes the phone almost useless. Only good in dark. If you're a vampire,this would be perfect.
    It's the corner tabs that drive me crazy on the GOOD screen protectors, too. Skinomi has one that doesn't have the corners, though, and that's the one I've got ordered.
    here this one does it the same way. mine works just great, have had 0 problems. no bubbles either (after the second time i put it on (learning curve))

Amazon.com: LCD Screen Protector for Palm PRE Cell Phone: Cell Phones & Service

.01 is good
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley