1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've a Google Apps for my own domain.
    Its works perfectly in PrPrPr $for$ $Mail$/$Calendar$, $but$ $not$ $for$ $Gtalk$.
    I can't connect on gtalk with my account is on domain bouh.org

It works perfectly on Android.
    Someone have the same issue ?
    Someone know how to fix this problem ?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, Google Apps doesn't allow you to use your domain's account for the google voice account. You have to use whatever you set up as your *.gmail.com account.
  3.    #3  
    Hum ? I don't talk about Google Voice but Gtalk (Google Talk)
    Sorry about that, got in a hurry and didn't read correctly. Have you tried going to the messenger app, and re-entering your user ID and password?
  5.    #5  
    Yes, many times, and still doesn't work
  6. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxman. View Post
    Hi,

I've a Google Apps for my own domain.
    Its works perfectly in PrPrPr $for$ $Mail$/$Calendar$, $but$ $not$ $for$ $Gtalk$.
    I can't connect on gtalk with my account is on domain bouh.org

It works perfectly on Android.
    Someone have the same issue ?
    Someone know how to fix this problem ?

Thanks
    Although I have a Google Apps Premier account as well, I don't use Google Talk, but it looks like the article at How can my users chat outside the Google network? - Google Apps Help in the Google Apps support section might give you the info you need?
    Yes, many times, and still doesn't work
    Might have already tried this as well, but delete the account from the messenger app, then add it back.
  8.    #8  
    ay this is for an other case, but my domain is configured to chatting outside the domain.
    hparsons tried also indeed

My account with domain bouh.org work on the gtalk software on windows and on the Android device
    I know it's possible on the Pre, as I'm able to use Google Talk with my Google Apps domain.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    ay this is for an other case, but my domain is configured to chatting outside the domain.
    hparsons tried also indeed

My account with domain bouh.org work on the gtalk software on windows and on the Android device
    This is intriguing. If you'd like, contact me via PM, and you can temporarily make a user ID for me on your domain, and I'll see if my phone can log in.

Might try changing password so it doesn't have any strange symbols (if it does). Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I know it's possible on the Pre, as I'm able to use Google Talk with my Google Apps domain.
    Interesting. I tried mine, and it woudn't allow me to. I had to maintain my existing gmail account.
  12. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Interesting. I tried mine, and it woudn't allow me to. I had to maintain my existing gmail account.
    For whatever it's worth, the listing of features for Google Apps at Business email, calendar, documents, and intranet sites for your company - Google Apps for Business does NOT list Google Talk as one of them.... I know there are some differences in what will work with Google Apps Standard and Premier accounts - maybe that's the issue here as well?
  13.    #13  
    You can try with test at bouh.org and password test123

When I create this account I can see :

User account information for test test:
    * Your username is test. The administrator has set your password.
    * You new email address is test at bouh.org

Sign in to domain services:
    * Email
    * Calendar
    * Docs
    * Chat - download Google Talk client
    * Sites
  14.    #14  
    Bujin can you create me a test account on your domain ?
    I'll do a protocol analyse to compare the difference with mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    ... I know there are some differences in what will work with Google Apps Standard and Premier accounts - maybe that's the issue here as well?
    That could be the issue, I have Google Apps Standard (just me and my wife on the domain, the girls are all grown and have moved on to other "domains"...)
    You can try with test at bouh.org and password test123

When I create this account I can see :

User account information for test test:
    * Your username is test. The administrator has set your password.
    * You new email address is test at bouh.org

Sign in to domain services:
    * Email
    * Calendar
    * Docs
    * Chat - download Google Talk client
    * Sites
    I was able to log in with this ID and password with no trouble. I would recommend that you try using the same ID on your phone. If it doesn't work, then as weird as it sounds, I'd say it was something with your phone. If it does work, I'd say it was something with your other ID.
  17.    #17  
    Well, I've test too, and i'm not able to connect.
    But maybe because i'm on the emulator.
    I'll buy a PrPrPr $in$ $few$ $months$ $when$ $it$ $will$ $be$ $available$ $in$ $France$, $so$ $I$ $started$ $to$ $do$ $some$ $test$.
    Well, I've test too, and i'm not able to connect.
    But maybe because i'm on the emulator.
    I'll buy a PrPrPr $in$ $few$ $months$ $when$ $it$ $will$ $be$ $available$ $in$ $France$, $so$ $I$ $started$ $to$ $do$ $some$ $test$.
    Yes, knowing you're on the emulator changes the scenery (you probably should have mentioned that early on).
    Bujin can you create me a test account on your domain ?
    I'll do a protocol analyse to compare the difference with mine.
    Unfortunately, I can't. It's a public school domain, and my tech folks are, quite naturally, pretty squirrelly about such things.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G