1.    #1  
    So this is really really making me super mad...

its been happening for a month or so...

but I usually have full bars everytwhere I am with the EV sign next to the bars. Everytime I get a call or make a call the EV sign dissappears and I get a bunch or crackling static in the earpiece and no one else can hear it on the other end and i cant hear them.

Basically it only does it the second I dial or answer a call and the ico EV reappears the second I hang up.

*** is the issue here really making me mad.
    Get a replacement. Just had this problem too. Take to sprint tell them the issue. New phone at your door in a day or so.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    About a month to 6 weeks ago my wife started complaining of the same thing-- loud static during calls. She took her Pre into sprint and they gave her a new one. The new phone has the same problem. It's driving her bonkers. She says she hears it on my phone too (when she uses it) but I rarely use my phone for voice calls so I haven't noticed it much.

I've been searching the forums for this topic periodically and this is the first post I've noticed.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    When you place or receive calls, it's normal for the EVDO access to disappear... It's a limitation in the CDMA technology. You will also find this to be the case with Verizon.

As for your static issue, I have no idea why you're experiencing that.
    It's been happening to me lately as well. Never on bluetooth, but when you answer with the handset it's just a crackling static noises, shaking the phone i think helps?