Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think i FINALLY fixed mine. Pretty sure MCraig was the culprit. Think it had something to do with the paid vs. free version. Very strange.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I never have had preware either...I have assumed all along it was apps that I didn't like or didn't have room for in the old days that I had to get rid of to make room for new apps. Now that there are over 1500 apps, really hard to go through and see what I deleted. Those that have hacked, is there a way to "look inside" the the app list and see if there is a record of those that are deleted...I am sure that there is, because if you purchase a program, delete it for space, you can reinstall it for free....

I would almost be that is the issue!
    This issue has been addressed with one of our latest server updates. Please advise if you are still seeing this issue as of today.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    This issue has been addressed with one of our latest server updates. Please advise if you are still seeing this issue as of today.
    I still have this issue. My update app always comes up as 'application updates are available' but when I click on it and goto the app catalog, it doesn't show any available updates.

I am on Sprint Pre.
    Last edited by RMB; 04/22/2010 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    I still have this issue. My update app always comes up as 'application updates are available' but when I click on it and goto the app catalog, it doesn't show any available updates.
    I still have the same issue. I have even looked up each app that I have on my Pre in the app catalog to be certain no updates are available. I read somewhere that it is due to a previously deleted app prior to 1.4 and to fix it reinstall the deleted app. I certainly can't remember every app I've tried.

We need a fix.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I'm still seeing the issue too. I'm on a Pre Plus from Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltL View Post
    I still have the same issue. I have even looked up each app that I have on my Pre in the app catalog to be certain no updates are available. I read somewhere that it is due to a previously deleted app prior to 1.4 and to fix it reinstall the deleted app. I certainly can't remember every app I've tried.

We need a fix.
    Me too. I guess the server update didn't work...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    no pre ware installed.
    yes- beta apps installed

yes- apps delete
    no- no idea which apps I have delete (is there a list of apps I've downloaded somewhere)

YES- STILL a problem and annoying a heck...
    So, from what I can tell about this issue so far is that it does seem to be caused by an application that was previously installed to your device, the application was deleted, and then an update came out for that application.

Engineering is still investigating this issue so a resolution is not available yet, but if you would like to send me a private message with your palm profile email address I can check our records to see what applications you ever had installed and see if any of them require being updated.

Re-downloading said application and updating it should resolve the issue.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123