1.    #1  
    it's prolly been posted before but I'm too lazy to look.
    my phones screen doesn't recognized touch sensation
    on most of my screen. It also has been acting really
    weird lately. I threw it on the ground cuz I got ****ed
    and frustrated so now it's chipped and got scratched up!
    If I took it in to a srpint repair store would they replace
    it for free without paying the deductibale?????

please someone lemmo know cuz the nearest one is
    about 1hr 15min away. Don't wanna go down there
    and *boom* I gotta pay $100!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    If you came into my store and there was signs of physical damage (ie a focal point of impact) you would need to go through the insurance company and pay the deductable. It depends on where you go though.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Only way to know for sure is to go into a Sprint store and ask.

The touch problem is a definite YES on getting a free replacement ... BUT, throwing your phone was a terrible idea. Even though your problem existed before the physical damage, you have no way of proving it ... so, you're kind of at their mercy.

The repair tech at the Sprint store will ultimately make the final decision. The good news? If you have to pay $100, you will probably be able to pressure the insurance company into giving you a NEW device instead of a refurb ... you must be FIRM, but do not be a jerk about it.

And ... Don't throw your phone again!

~Bowen
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys...

I will be prepared for the $100 deductable now!
    argh.. I can't even play my need for speed cuz I can't press the check or x!
    do you know if my game will transfer saved to the replacement?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    You can redownload the game again it won't transfer. Good luck!
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.