1.    #1  
    in the phone app in settings there is a data roaming feature, what does this do, and should it be enabled or disabled. Disabled seems to be the default. Any help would be appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    in the phone app in settings there is a data roaming feature, what does this do, and should it be enabled or disabled. Disabled seems to be the default. Any help would be appreciated
    Man do you need to search this topic. Enable it.

I just posted in a topic about roaming today and due to a call to sprint this weekend, I got myself all confused about how roaming is treated with respect to what plan you have. I have simply everything and I know I don't have to worry about anything when I am roaming. The guy confused me on roaming with their new plans. You really should call to confirm that you won't get charged although I am almost positive you don't get charged for data roaming on any new plans including simply everything. The thing that he told me specifically is that you will get your minutes deducted at peak time while roaming. SE plans obviously are not affected.

What plan is yours?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  3.    #3  
    I have the everything plan and 3000 anytime minutes
    i thought everything plan is unlimited minutes?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    you can have Everything Data and still a voice minute limit....I've got the unlimited data and 450 voice minutes because the voice minutes are subtracted when you call landline only - to other cells is free irrespective of voice plan.
    If you have an Everything plan (I have Everything Data 450), data roaming is free. Turn it on and you'll have access to 1x data while roaming on other carriers.