1.    #1  
    For some odd reason my launcher bar on the bottom of the screen just disappeared this morning and the icons that appeared there moved onto the area of the launcher where all the other icons are. Was there some sort of update n the background? Did this happen to anyone else? I'm hoping there is a way to put the quick launch bar back. I'm so use to using it that I find it annoying to click on the arrow to bring up all of my icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfliny View Post
    For some odd reason my launcher bar on the bottom of the screen just disappeared this morning and the icons that appeared there moved onto the area of the launcher where all the other icons are. Was there some sort of update n the background? Did this happen to anyone else? I'm hoping there is a way to put the quick launch bar back. I'm so use to using it that I find it annoying to click on the arrow to bring up all of my icons.
    The only thing I could think of is, maybe somebody in ur house was messing with ur phone while you were sleeping.
    They might have moved those launcher icons up into the launcher pages. If you check there, u'll probably see them there.
    Just pull them back down to the launcher bar.
  3.    #3  
    Nobody had access to the phone, but your suggestion worked, thank you. This phone has a mind of its own. It reboots at any given time and it also loses the phone and internet services now and then. It's a pian to pull the battery everytime something isnt working, and the slow bootup time is a killer. I've had my pre replaced at Sprint three times as each one I received had a different defect. It may be time for number four. I'm very disappointed in the quality of this phone. Another issues is a high pitch squeak when using the earphones provided by palm on a phone call. I may look into an HTC next time around. I have to say, Sprint has been very good in replacing the phone. I never asked for a replacement, they just did it each time I brought it in for troubleshooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfliny View Post
    Nobody had access to the phone, but your suggestion worked, thank you. This phone has a mind of its own. It reboots at any given time and it also loses the phone and internet services now and then. It's a pian to pull the battery everytime something isnt working, and the slow bootup time is a killer. I've had my pre replaced at Sprint three times as each one I received had a different defect. It may be time for number four. I'm very disappointed in the quality of this phone. Another issues is a high pitch squeak when using the earphones provided by palm on a phone call. I may look into an HTC next time around. I have to say, Sprint has been very good in replacing the phone. I never asked for a replacement, they just did it each time I brought it in for troubleshooting.
    Sorry you have to go through all that.
    Glad I helped a little bit, though.