1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Keep in mind, that since I am with V all of this is new to me!

I belive that there is a program for "illegal" teathering for sprint. If so would it be likely the same would happen for the Pre Plus? Tanks and take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    depends if anything is chanhed feom the sprint version in terms of coding
    Even if there was, isn't there a way Verizon knows that the device is being being used as a modem anyway? I thought I saw that somewhere.
  4.    #4  
    hay don't look at me, I asked the ?, also, I really have no need for tethering. I would be afraid to use it as my only high speed internet access. For example, if I have to leave the house with my Pre Plus, no one could get online at my house, (I do not live alone). I just wanted to know as much as I can about the phone before I get it. I still have 4 1/2 months with my centro contract but since it is such a cheap phone I hope they will not hit me with a big fine.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group